Things I love, things I hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I love, things I hate

Things I love: Oktoberfest! Good beer! Shots of Jaegermeister! More shots of Jaegermeister! Being smart enough to sober up at my mom's for a few hours before driving home!

Things I hate: Having to sober up before I drive! Hangovers! Combined with PMS! Running out of painkillers! Being mean to Manoasurfer and snappy to others because my head is pounding!

Where's the icon/emoticon of a hammer whacking a little frowny face? That'd be me.

What love/hate relationships do you have?

Re: Things I love, things I hate

I can see the jeopardy question already?

THE QUESTION:
    This person goes under the following list? Having to sober up before I drive! Hangovers! Combined with PMS! Running out of painkillers!
    THE ANSWER:
    What is Manoasurfer!

It's all good Maddie... I know when your being honest and when your being snappy.... I like em both!!! Honesty kills most people... I take it as a lesson!

Things I Love, Things I Hate: Does HawaiiThreads at times count?

Comment

I like UH home football games -- but I hate stadium traffic.
      I like making out -- but I hate bad breath.
      I appreciate being fertile -- but I hate declaring uterine jihad!
      I love my mom -- but I hate her menopause.
      I like MySpace -- but I hate el creepy stalkers and perverts asking me to chat.
      I like getting trashed on the weekends -- but I hate having the friends label me the alcoholic.
      Last edited by Lei Liko; October 1, 2006, 06:40 PM. Reason: I have a hard time following directions.
      Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
      We're not here to mess around
      Boston, you know we love you madly
      Hear the crowd roar to your sound
      Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
      You know we couldn't live without you
      Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Good list, Lei Liko! I'm right there with ya on much of it.

To clarify: To avoid duplicating the "things that piss you off" thread, this thread is for love/hate relationships ... those things that are related in some way. Like, I love this pair of cute black heeled sandals I have, but I hate trying to walk in them! So if I wear them to work, I wear slippahs or go barefoot (I never wear any type of shoe when I drive) until I get to the office, then put on the cute shoes to wear as I walk in, then take 'em off when I'm at my desk. I do that with most of my shoes, as I imagine most women do.

Comment

heheheh.

* Giving Hugs and Kisses to All!
          * Playing with my grandson. Especially, playing chase masta and making my hale messy. Jumping on the bed and playing pillow fights.
          * Watching Yobo Movies with MAMA.
          * Talking and listening to my children.
          * Helping to Feed my Friends at Kaukau Wagon every Saturday.
          * Being tickled on my tummy and feet.
          * Running in rain and acking like a child with no care in the world.
          * My computa!!!!

Hate? Nah, too harsh a Word. Dislike.

* BS Azzholes who tink dey all dat.
          * Liars and Cheats.
          * Do nuttins who grumble.
          * Illegal Activities and Drugs.

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Maddie, I'm sorry, but I can't resist. Your signature.....gave me the biggest
            laugh all day. I guess you got the Sean John thing going on

Back on topic:

Things I Like :
            My computer
            My truck
            Beautiful sunny days
            Funny movies
            Action movies

Things I hate:
            Azzhole people
            Dreary rainy days
            Stress
            Last edited by Konaguy; October 1, 2006, 05:29 PM.
            Check out my blog on Kona issues :
            The Kona Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
              Good list, Lei Liko! I'm right there with ya on much of it.

To clarify: To avoid duplicating the "things that piss you off" thread, this thread is for love/hate relationships ... those things that are related in some way. Like, I love this pair of cute black heeled sandals I have, but I hate trying to walk in them! So if I wear them to work, I wear slippahs or go barefoot (I never wear any type of shoe when I drive) until I get to the office, then put on the cute shoes to wear as I walk in, then take 'em off when I'm at my desk. I do that with most of my shoes, as I imagine most women do.
              Ah. I get it now.
              Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
              We're not here to mess around
              Boston, you know we love you madly
              Hear the crowd roar to your sound
              Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
              You know we couldn't live without you
              Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

I love to drive...but I hate to buy gas.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
                  To avoid duplicating the "things that piss you off" thread, this thread is for love/hate relationships ... those things that are related in some way.
                  Gotcha. Read the instructions!

I love journalism and the news business, and hate it, too. It's in my blood, but I could never make a living at it... even if I could make a living at it!

I love ice cream... but I hate the aftermath. My body never agrees with the stuff, but it's just too good to resist. I eat first, pay later.

I love Macs, but hate the evangelism of some of my peers. I'd almost use Windows to spite them!

I love classical music, and hate that I really know very little about it.

I love podcasts, but hate that the only big blocks of time I get to listen to them come via rush hour on the H-1.

I love cats, but hate taking care of them. Anyone got a potty trained kitten they're prepared to give up?

I love my kids, but can certainly do without the week we just had... three out of three wiped out by a stomach bug, and everyone (me included!) trying to "out miserable" everyone else!

Comment

Computers. Love to use them, do some programming, I hate to move them.

Comment

I love to eat, but I hate to chew.
                      I love America, but I hate taxes.
                      I love women, but I hate clinginess
                      I love co-workers, but I hate associating with them outside of work.
                      I love HT, but I hate closed-mindedness
                      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

A few items...
                        • I like taking photos, I hate having my photo taken
                        • I like being behind the camera, I hate being in front of it
                        • I like my Macs, I hate when they sometimes crash or freeze
                        • I like my iPods and Palm, I hate the hard to reach built in batteries
                        • I like high tech, I hate built in obsolescence (see iPod & Palm above)
                        • I like spam musubi, I hate email spam
                        • I like email from friends, relatives, associates, I hate chain emails, especially the ones with multiple email addresses including my own on the "to" or "cc" lines (use BCC or never send this kind of email out!!!)
                        • I like places with free parking, I hate paying for parking
                        • I like getting paid, I hate paying taxes

There's more, but I will stop here.
                        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
                          A few items...
                          • I like getting paid, I hate paying taxes
                          I always say they take that money from you before you even get your check. We're not paying taxes, we're gettin' jacked.
                          Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

I'm with Mel on the loving taking photos but hating to have my own photo taken.

I love plants but hate to the creepy crawly things that are often on or near plants.

I love and hate my computer, depending on whether I can figure out how to make it do what I want it to do.

Comment

I, too, love to take photos, but I've got a face that would break a thousand cameras.

I love the Web, but I hate or struggle with building web pages!

I love my kids, but I can't stand it when they get sassy!

I love spending money, but I hate paying bills!

I love my van, but I hate paying for gas!

I love surfing, but I hate paddling out, or that first "get wet" moment and I hate getting caught inside!

I love to be thin, but I hate to go to exercise class!

I love to eat and cook, but I hate to clean up!

I love wearing clothes, but I hate to do laundry!

I would love to luxuriate in my bath tub, but that would mean doing what I hate to do--SCRUB IT!

I love gardening, but I hate pulling weeds!

I love my husband, but I hate having to cut his hair every couple of weeks!

I love the air conditioning at work, especially on HOT days, but I sometimes hate being in the office!
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
                              X