Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Our Starbucks Art Project....

Christa...

That's very nice tiki in that pic of the Starbux Art Project...
    How much you want for it ?

By the way, With the amount of Stabucks I drink I could probably have one of those art projects in about a month myself.
    http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
    Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
    Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by Queenolu View Post
      Wow Christa.... that is wayyyyyyyy cool. Can't wait to see your next one.
      I'm the next one! Christa...post your photo! It's very, very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
        I'm the next one! Christa...post your photo! It's very, very cool!
        Hmmm...I think Christa is busy with work and HIFF so I took a photo! She and her friend/coworker, Jackie, put this together in about 20 minutes...and that includes all of the cutting! I love it!
        Attached Files

Comment

our FIRST art installation! hmmmm, i'm still not happy with right tree's base. but imperfection is the base of life, right? or... something like that

SO LOVELY to come by and do this for you sue! this right here is the perfect example of why i love HT [and the internet] so much.

jacquie said we need to do the pau hana thing again. i agree!

much love, cw
          life is ok sometimes

Comment

almost forgot the photos!
            [sue you were right-- i was super busy with work and hiff, HEH!]

life is ok sometimes

Comment

Very cool. A signed original! May very well be part of a rare, limited edition, numbered series, eh? And after "The Palm Series," I wonder what designs will follow?

Comment

Originally posted by christa View Post
                our FIRST art installation! hmmmm, i'm still not happy with right tree's base. but imperfection is the base of life, right? or... something like that
                [...]
                jacquie said we need to do the pau hana thing again. i agree![...]
                I love that the right tree's trunk isn't 'perfect' (whatever that is)! There are 4 palm trees right outside my living room and not one has a straight trunk.

I'm up for a Tuesday pau hana at Oceans again. Come to think of it that would be a good place for an HT get together. Drinks (not all!) are $2.50 and there's a menu full of delicious pupus at $1.95 each. Great deal, really.
                Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                Very cool. A signed original! May very well be part of a rare, limited edition, numbered series, eh? And after "The Palm Series," I wonder what designs will follow?
                YES! Christa, you and Jacquie have to come back to othe office and number your artwork!

I heard yesterday that a flyer went out to businesses in our area (and where else I don't know) asking everyone to save their disposables and donate them to a crafts project. Don't know anything more than that as I didn't receive a flyer.

Comment

Working...
                X