This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

Waking up and reading the Advertiser online, only to find out that yet another friend has died. And again, it's suicide.

His passing hurts, but I am angry.

RIP Albie.
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
      Which is why I carry a spare set in my wallet. Then it's only annoying.
      But what if you leave your wallet in your car also?

And I just hate the fact that the bank closes on Sundays. I need to get money from my new debit card and I don't know the PIN number.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
        But what if you leave your wallet in your car also?
        Highly unlikely. My wallet is always in my pocket. So the only way I'd leave it in the car is if my pants are in the car. I don't even want to think about how that would happen.

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
        And I just hate the fact that the bank closes on Sundays. I need to get money from my new debit card and I don't know the PIN number.
        If this is a replacement, it should be the same as the old one. If it's new-new, then I think that either you entered it as some point when you applied, or they sent it in a separate envelope. Might want to double-check any "junk mail" piles you have since they don't always put the bank's name on that kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
          If this is a replacement, it should be the same as the old one. If it's new-new, then I think that either you entered it as some point when you applied, or they sent it in a separate envelope. Might want to double-check any "junk mail" piles you have since they don't always put the bank's name on that kind of stuff.
          The letter that came with the card said that it'll be a new PIN, to help with the security measures. However, you can get a new PIN at the bank. I just hope it'll come in today.

Comment

Looks like today is phone problem day here.

My Motorola cell phone's battery ran out of juice in the morning, then our $100 store phone can't work properly because people calling complain that they can't here me - and I just replaced it with a $30 900mhz phone laying around, and a few minutes ago, my main cell phone's battery just died.

Comment

The trash that's left after the Honolulu Marathon. Empty cups, sponges, etc., blowing in the wind, straight into the ocean. Auwe.

Comment

They should make the certificate of completion the HM complete when they come back the next day to clean up the mess.
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

The unjust and cruel hawaii smoking ban. Ask your bar if it has the petition to repeal the ban and sign it. Make your voice heard. These bans CAN fail or get weakened, and on the mainland 1 in 3 does if the community stands up for itself.

Comment

What pisses me off the most is....

When I go to work, I get these Idiotic (lame brain) customers who think I actually have 4 FRIGIN arms, & I can take care of people infront of the cashier & while I take care of other (especially elderly) people on the other side of me!!!

I am sorry, I wasn't born with 4 arms this life time!! Yeah!!. it's all my fault I don't have 4 arms!!!
                    In the next life time I'll do better!!!.

GAWD!!!

DUMB BUTT HOLES!!!

GAWD, CAN'T THEY JUST FRIGGIN WAIT!!!!!!.

SH!T!!!
                    Aches & Pains
                    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaKine View Post
                      The unjust and cruel hawaii smoking ban. Ask your bar if it has the petition to repeal the ban and sign it. Make your voice heard. These bans CAN fail or get weakened, and on the mainland 1 in 3 does if the community stands up for itself.

After you guys get a critical mass of signers, make copies of the petition, send them in to at the legislators and get someone to introduce a bill for a total ban and/or an exemption for bars, nightclubs and other adult establishments.
                      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by buzz1941 View Post
                        People who loiter behind you on the freeway with their brights on. I SWEAR TO GOD I'm gonna hang a mirror on my trunk angled to bounce the beams right back into their eyes!
                        OMG!!! once, when i was driving thru town, this guy behind me had his brights on for quite a distance. i kept hoping he would switch lanes. finally, my beau got so annoyed he fished through my purse for one of my sephora mirrors (the ones that measure about six inches by five inches when opened) and beamed the offensive light right back in the tardfart's eyeballs. it worked--the guy switched off his brights, and i joyously hailed my beau as the most awesomest guy on earth.

to answer the topic, and to quote something i scream in my head to another driver almost daily:

can you flick your left middle finger up or down?

THEN WHY WON'T YOU F'N SIGNAL, YA F'N F-ER??!!!

gaaaaaah!
                        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

It just pisses me off when people mimic what they do in video games, ESPECIALLY if its Grand Theft Auto!

You don't see me wielding a mini-gun around and shooting at random people do you? Why should people think its okay to steal cars and taunt police?

Comment

We don't have a lesser category of "What annoys you?" so I guess I'll put this one here.
                            It annoyed me to be listening to the radio today and hear a commercial from the Institute of Human Services with retired judge Paul Yim saying "If everyone had a home, there'd be no homelessness."
                            Gee, I would've thought radio listeners might've already figured that one out. Six-year-olds, maybe not. But.
                            I dunno. It just annoyed me, small kine.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                              "If everyone had a home, there'd be no homelessness."
                              Well, everyone can have a home - if this wasn't an island, and if the cost of living/renting wasn't so damn high!

And I hate being sick. I caught the flu/cold recently, and today I'm really feeling it. To make things worse, my brother is coming home tonight, and I'm expected to fix a lot of computers before the xmas break (both at the store, in people's houses, and at the party). And I can't forward them to my boss because he's still recovering from the accident last month.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                                We don't have a lesser category of "What annoys you?" so I guess I'll put this one here.
                                It annoyed me to be listening to the radio today and hear a commercial from the Institute of Human Services with retired judge Paul Yim saying "If everyone had a home, there'd be no homelessness."
                                Gee, I would've thought radio listeners might've already figured that one out. Six-year-olds, maybe not. But.
                                I dunno. It just annoyed me, small kine.
                                Ya beat me to it, LikaNui! I've seen it on TV a coupla times and had much the same reaction. We need a retired judge to speak those words of wisdom? Gaaah!

"If everyone had an orange, they'd all have oranges." Uh ... thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X