X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

Originally posted by Got2HaVKaYaNoW View Post
    However, the thread does say, "What pisses you off?" so - rant away Serenity.
    Thanks so much for your possitive feedback, also.

I really really apreciate all the kind words & posts that you all have been posting towards me. Makes me feel that you all care .

Thanks so much again.

Aloha. HUGS.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
      PAPER CUTS.
      Oh man! I can handle a hammer to the thumb, root canal without novacaine, and carpal tunnel operation with no anestesia but give me one paper cut and the room starts spinning!

But what pisses me off? When a customer comes back with a 1-lb box of nails to the store saying he's returning the unused portion.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
        Oh man! I can handle a hammer to the thumb, root canal without novacaine, and carpal tunnel operation with no anestesia but give me one paper cut and the room starts spinning!
        can't handle all that blood leaking, huh?.

But what pisses me off? When a customer comes back with a 1-lb box of nails to the store saying he's returning the unused portion.
        He should have counted the amount that he really needed,
        that way, he wouldn't have to come back .
        Aches & Pains
        (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Never mind. I give up. Post deleted.

Comment

Waking up with a pounding migraine an hour after going to sleep, and spending the next 10 hours alternating between whimpering in a fetal position and staggering to the bathroom to throw up. And having to drive myself to work (late) when all I want to do is sleep. And having to pull the car over on Nimitz when a wave of nausea hits me so hard I'm afraid I'm going to puke all over the steering wheel while I'm driving.

Sorry this is so gross.

Comment

Hope you get better Maddie!

Cause I drive the Nimitz and it would piss me off if I got hit with some vomit!

Hope its from over eating on Turkey day instead of being sick!!!
              Last edited by damontucker; November 24, 2006, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Beer. It’s what’s for breakfast.

- Arthur Guinness

J/K! I don’t know if he really said that.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                USA TODAY, page 2A
                11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
                  Waking up with a pounding migraine an hour after going to sleep, and spending the next 10 hours alternating between whimpering in a fetal position and staggering to the bathroom to throw up. And having to drive myself to work (late) when all I want to do is sleep. And having to pull the car over on Nimitz when a wave of nausea hits me so hard I'm afraid I'm going to puke all over the steering wheel while I'm driving.

Sorry this is so gross.
                  Maddie, I suffer from 'cluster headaches' the worse kine of migranes ~ when it comes it comes with a vengeance. The only thing that breaks the cycle is "Steroids." The doctor prescribes a series of high dosage of a weeks supply. I also administered Wigraine injections to myself. It now comes in nasal form.
                  You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care dear.

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I just hate it when I don't have any cables to cut and use to connect my computers to the internet. You think that a computer technician would have easy access to these things, but noooooo!
                    Last edited by adrian; November 27, 2006, 06:02 PM.
                    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

i have a rant :P why do people leave their dogs in a car with the windows rolled up, in the middle of the afternoon, and no shade???? so called 911 and reported said car...poor dog.

Comment

Originally posted by CranBeree View Post
                        i have a rant :P why do people leave their dogs in a car with the windows rolled up, in the middle of the afternoon, and no shade???? so called 911 and reported said car...poor dog.
                        yea, same question about keiki...why tha'...blanketting...blank..blank...@#%*! do people leave their keiki in the car? ewww...makes me sick!

out,

KaYa T.
                        sigpic

Comment

I just hate it when websites has a dark colored background, and RED TEXT!! Since I'm a nice person, I attempt to try and read the text by highlighting it, but then I leave the site.

Oh, and since I'm talking about websites, I hate it when...

- Sites has java. I block that for a reason.
                          - Sites that plays background music - and you can't turn it off!!
                          - Places that has purely flash animation complete with rollover links.
                          - Sites has flashy stuff and not enough "meat".

Comment

I just hate it when you leave your keys in a locked car!

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
                              TRUST ME ON THIS ONE... your not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
                                Which is why I carry a spare set in my wallet. Then it's only annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X