Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

Default Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

I really hate tailgaters. It wasn't a problem when I had the Taurus because there was a trunk, but now that I have a hatchback, I can literally feel the engine on the back of my neck. I have to speed up just to avoid them.

Oh, and I don't want to forget about people who uses their high lights - especially on SUVs or trucks. Those things shine into my rearview mirror like the sun.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

> I can literally feel the engine on the back of my neck.

are you SURE... about that?
    You had a physical experience of a hot engine on your neck?
    and you are alive to recount the experience?!

>Oh, and I don't want to forget about people who uses their high lights
    no. doc. take my word for it. You do.

I admit that I often check out this thread - it's very interesting to see how often people's buttons get pushed. What makes me sad is how often the word "hate" is used. Isn't that a little strong for something that just "pisses us off"? If all this "hate" is going on regularly for the small stuff, like tailgating for instance - what happens when something major happens? The small stuff is what should be pissing us off - not making us "hate". That's a very strong word to use on such a regular basis.

just my very humble opinion. don't mean to offend anyone.

i HATE yer opinion!

joke.
    nah, anapuni. das what I was just thinking when I read that. HATE tailgaters.

it's rampant. looka youtube. and blogs. and everywhere. they either hate or love something. ( for the primitives, it's more often hate. or cutting things, perspectives..or people... down. That's how little people make themselves "big"; by cutting others down.)
    it's the human experience or at least the human conveyance of experience.. by those that haven't the experience and the vocabulary to convey the varied emotions and subtleties of their feelings, mostly because they haven't any.
    Last edited by kimo55; January 11th, 2007 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anapuni808 View Post
    I admit that I often check out this thread - it's very interesting to see how often people's buttons get pushed. What makes me sad is how often the word "hate" is used. Isn't that a little strong for something that just "pisses us off"? If all this "hate" is going on regularly for the small stuff, like tailgating for instance - what happens when something major happens? The small stuff is what should be pissing us off - not making us "hate". That's a very strong word to use on such a regular basis.

just my very humble opinion. don't mean to offend anyone.
    I just occured to me that I had never posted a thing here(had to doublecheck)for the exact reason you point out. I apparently don't "hate" anything enough to let it just "piss me off". That just made my day.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Oahu now part of the traffic problem in lower Puna

Life is what you allow to filter into your noggin so when something presents itself as a negative to me, I repeat this mantra: There is a hell for that asshole, there is a hell for that asshole. And then I smile and continue to live my life the way I feel.

Angry Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

What pisses me off the most, are babling idiot fools from the Apple company in the mainland, when all I want is HELP on how to transfer songs to the IPOD, & all I hear is a lot of babling, & nothing has gotten done, & seems to just go around in circles!!.

I probably would have a better chance in going to the APPLE store in Alamoana & asking help there .

GAWD!!.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Sigh, and it had been so ..... almost peaceful .... here for a while.

but I love this thread. the implied violence is still entertaining:

>I'd like to throw my laptop's power brick at their heads
    toss a real brick, save yer components.

>maybe the person will be stupid enough and come by so that I can kick him in the head.
    is he two feet tall?

>If I saw him in a police lineup, then I'll rip his head off.
    is he a barbie doll?

>My heart won't let me do any evil things to people
    but yer hands can.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011