This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

I just hate cheap cases (okay, this case isn't cheap, it had a mirror-like paint job - and it was $250!!) that literally solder the motherboard standoffs onto the case!!! Not everyone will use an ATX motherboard in a case.

I wish I had my dremel so that I can just cut it right off.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      I'm not one who gets PO'd very easy. But one morning last week I was pushed over the edge! Our condo house rules absolutely forbid any workmen to enter the property before 8am. I understand and accept that rule.

Then, one morning last week, I'm sound asleep and there's a loud knock on my door. I look at the clock and it's 7:15a so I ignore the knock. Several more knocks...each getting louder. I look thru the peep hole. It's security. Me: "Yes?". He: "It's security." Me: "I know. It's also 7:15...AY EM." It seems the resident manager was on the other end of the walkie-talkie (or whatever they're called now!) and he wanted security to tell me he was going to start fining me for not painting the exterior of the new wall I just had installed! What a weenie for sending security! I told security to have the RM call me at 8am...the time stated in the house rules. I go back to bed.

I would have told the security guard to tell the RM that I'd love to paint the wall now but I have to wait until after 8am because heaven forbid my neighbors might confuse the knocking on my door as maintenance people instead of a security guard who is SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE RULES HERE!"

Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
        I just hate cheap cases (okay, this case isn't cheap, it had a mirror-like paint job - and it was $250!!) that literally solder the motherboard standoffs onto the case!!! Not everyone will use an ATX motherboard in a case.

I wish I had my dremel so that I can just cut it right off.

Ummm Adrian isn't that case made for ATX motherboards? Here's an analogy:

Dammit I can't get this Chevy Motor into my Ford. Doesn't Ford know some people will use a Chevy Motor in a Ford body.

Okay that said, Home Depot sells cut off wheels for your dremel.

Comment

Originally posted by CranBeree View Post
          nope. never said i was, but then again i don't get pissed off very easily!

Well....

Good for you!!.

Personally, It helps me a great deal with my relationship with my hubby by just ranting here, than yelling & complaining to my hubby all the time & everyday that I am bothered about something. .

You ought to know that by now, that's the reasons why a lot of people rant on here, regardless of how many they post .

You know?.

So...

Stop complaining about who rants what & how many, for crying out loud!!.

Sheeeesh.

P.S. You don't see me complaining about other people ranting here, other than you (half the time).

Soo...

Just let us be already, & leave us alone, & go on - on your merry way, & go about your business & stop complaining about other's ranting, & just concentrate on yourself!.

Sheeeesh.
          Last edited by Serenity; November 20, 2006, 04:39 PM.
          Aches & Pains
          (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
            Well....

Good for you!!.

Personally, It helps me a great deal with my relationship with my hubby by just ranting here, than yelling & complaining to my hubby all the time & everyday that I am bothered about something. .

You ought to know that by now, that's the reasons why a lot of people rant on here, regardless of how many they post .

You know?.

So...

Stop complaining about who rants what & how many, for crying out loud!!.

Sheeeesh. ::
            i really don't give a flying rat's ass about you or your rants.... and good for you for not complaining to your hubby..im sure he appreciates that!

so move on, get on with your life and what not...oh wait ..im sure you'll be pissed about this post too...

btw..there is a reason ppl ignore you at the gatherings!

Comment

i really don't give a flying rat's ass about you or your rants.... and good for you for not complaining to your hubby..im sure he appreciates that!

so move on, get on with your life and what not...oh wait ..im sure you'll be pissed about this post too...

btw..there is a reason ppl ignore you at the gatherings!
              I don't know, it sounds to me, that you are the one who is pissed off!.

btw, just to make u feel good & just for you, I stoped going.

Aloha.
              Aches & Pains

Comment

me? im not mad..you are total entertainment value to me...DD and I are cracking up over this at this moment..

and yes..good you stopped.... everyone was thankful for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post

Yes Serenity... I agree with you... writing to HT helps me relieve stuff that I might otherwise take out on those that I do truly care about!

However, there are also methods also.

Theres nothing better than for me to get into my daily beef with a certain member here on HT...it's almost therapeutic sometimes!

But what gatherings are happening here that I'm not aware of??? Manoa feel like he getting left out of something.

And Serenity, on behalf of your husband....PLEASE keep ranting here...!!!!

Comment

I am really pissed off that my mother - in - law gets so mad at me when my oldest can't change his visitations with his mom and misses a visit with Grandma.
                    So she tells me I am keeping her grandkids from her and she doesn't want to take my other 2 kids!

I am even more mad my son said "Why does grandma like me so much more than my brothers?"
                    and what the heck can I do about it??

And when she says we are disrespecting her by asking her not to complian about it in front of the 2 little boys because they feel hurt! And she says it is 100% my fault for not talking my sons BIO mom into switching her weekends! And she tells me I am keeping him from her!
                    Not a good night! REALLYYYY looking foward to Christmas...Oh ya! Should be fun!
                    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                    Sharing withother survivors...
                    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

• Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
                      I am really pissed off ...
                      Serenity... I think me and Blue can both fall under the we write to relieve ourselves at times!

and you are so correct... I think many of us do!

me? im not mad..you are total entertainment value to me...DD and I are cracking up over this at this moment..

and yes..good you stopped.... everyone was thankful for it!
                      Is there something I'm missing?

This pisses me off when there is inside jokes that I don't know about!

Cranberee... relax... let Serenity have her HT moments... maybe she is honestly Serene at home because of HT

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                        Ummm Adrian isn't that case made for ATX motherboards? Here's an analogy:

Dammit I can't get this Chevy Motor into my Ford. Doesn't Ford know some people will use a Chevy Motor in a Ford body.

Okay that said, Home Depot sells cut off wheels for your dremel.
                        Not true all the time, Craig. I saw a Mazda Miata with a 5.0 straight out of a mustang once. Car was ill.
                        But yeah, I was thinkin the case was designed for an ATX board.
                        Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                          Not true all the time, Craig. I saw a Mazda Miata with a 5.0 straight out of a mustang once. Car was ill.
                          But yeah, I was thinkin the case was designed for an ATX board.
                          I'll bet he had to use a pretty big Dremel to get one of those in the Miata.

I have a video of a V8 Powered chain saw. It cut thru a massive log (like two foot around) in less than 8-seconds.

Comment

MANOA....

I sent you a message on the other site that we both are on (you know what I am talking about).

Thanks sooo much for backing me up on this =)

I think when I have enough saved up from my work,
                            I'll treat you & your family out just for being kind to me . Unlike someone I know .

HUGS!!. You trully are the BESTEST!!!

HUGSS.

Aloha. =)
                            Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                              Serenity... I think me and Blue can both fall under the we write to relieve ourselves at times!

and you are so correct... I think many of us do!

Is there something I'm missing?

This pisses me off when there is inside jokes that I don't know about!

Cranberee... relax... let Serenity have her HT moments... maybe she is honestly Serene at home because of HT

manoa, i AM relaxed....you know what im pissed off about?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...ROTFL!! sometimes some ppl have a few french fries short of a happy meal. nuff said.

Comment

manoa, i AM relaxed....you know what im pissed off about?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...ROTFL!! sometimes some ppl have a few french fries short of a happy meal. nuff said.
                                heheheh

"Short French Fries?"

I'm not the only one here with "problems!"

There is Help.

Contact your nearest Mental Health Agency.

Hawaii Resources

State Mental Health Agency
                                http://mentalhealth.samhsa.gov/publi...s/hawaii01.asp

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn

Btw: Not you Cran!
                                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                                X