X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 7

Originally posted by IBadget View Post

Another thing that pisses me off is people who do not reply to my emails. I feel that when I send an email to someone, that person should reply to my email to answer my questions or at least acknowledge that they received my email. Don't leave me hanging.

I agree...a little common courtesy wouldn't hurt; prompt replies are always appreciated by me. One possible cause for the lack of a response within a reasonable amount of time, could be overly-aggressive spam filters on one's e-mail accounts. I remember once that my main e-mail account was purging so much e-mail that was not spam, that I was not responding whatsoever to an excessive number of e-mails, all which should have been answered promptly. I did manage to confound numerous e-mailers. Fortunately, I did correct that situation in time, before I really ticked off some e-mailers.

Comment

Well kids, looks like I'm going to be moving out of Mililani.

The BF decided to put the townhouse on the market today.
      Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
      We're not here to mess around
      Boston, you know we love you madly
      Hear the crowd roar to your sound
      Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
      You know we couldn't live without you
      Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Living in Hawaii is increasingly showing its "bad side". I just received a notice to pay my car insurance that's due next week, and it was sent on the 6th!
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Hmm, ask me tomorrow and I may remember something different, and I don't piss off easily, am pretty easy going, mellow, understanding, etc.

What DOES piss me off is...injustice! I cannot STAND unfairness, cruelty, injustice, oh I said that, and BULLIES that abuse their power!!! Cruelty to animals, abuse to anything that's weak....PISSES me off royally.

Impatience pisses me off. Yeah, I'm human, I get frustrated like anyone else at times, but it's the impatience that has to be loud, in others' faces, the impatient person that has to act out what they are feeling, yeah, truly impatient people do it, too. Look, it ain't a perfect world, none of us has walked on water, things are going to try our patience and we should know that, remember it, and arm ourselves with it, and just be easy going, speak when we have to, even bluntly but NOT get into that emotional tizzy that is truly impatience.
          Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

When I'm in a public restroom taking a dump and the guy in the next stall takes one too. He gets up opens the stall door and walks out of the bathroom WITHOUT washing his hands.

YIKES! Who knows what was on his hands when he touched the door knob?
            http://www.superman808.com. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Exhaulted_Ruler View Post
              When I'm in a public restroom taking a dump and the guy in the next stall takes one too. He gets up opens the stall door and walks out of the bathroom WITHOUT washing his hands.

YIKES! Who knows what was on his hands when he touched the door knob?

Speaking of which....

I'm not sure which is worse when when people leave the rest room...

Either they don't wash their hands at all, or just think that by washing your hands in plain water under the sink with running water through your hands, sanitizes it.

EWWW!!.

hardly!!.

I, on the other hand, make sure that I wash my hands with soap & water before I leave the rest room!.

I infact, do that on the constant basis whether I am at home or using the public restroom.

How hard is it to wash those hand? for heaven's sakes?!?!?. GAWD!!.
              Aches & Pains
              (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                Speaking of which....

I'm not sure which is worse when when people leave the rest room...

Either they don't wash their hands at all, or just think that by washing your hands in plain water under the sink with running water through your hands, sanitizes it.

EWWW!!.

hardly!!.

I, on the other hand, make sure that I wash my hands with soap & water before I leave the rest room!.

I infact, do that on the constant basis whether I am at home or using the public restroom.

How hard is it to wash those hand? for heaven's sakes?!?!?. GAWD!!.
                I had a gal stop me one day and ask "Aren't you going to wash your hands!!! ?"....as I was pulling hand sanitizer out of my purse. Because the sinks were so gross. I always carry a bottle and use that instead quite often.
                Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                Sharing withother survivors...
                www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Ok... I got to stand up for some of us guys out here...

Some of us believe when we are taking our "#1's" in a public bathroom... we feel are own body part is much cleaner than the sinks in some places (think of how many guys do go straight from the urinal to the handle on the sink...and then where does it go from there...etc?)

I mean sheesh... If your just touching your penis...isn't that like anyother part of your body... I mean your gonna feel the backspray from the urinal if it does hit your hand...then you can wash...but what is so grotesque about touching another part of our body as you release some bodily fluids?

Now going "#2" that's a whole different ball game

And quite frankly some public bathrooms scare me... and all I do want to do is get in and get out!
                  Last edited by damontucker; October 25, 2006, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Why they'd have to make the H3 so long?

Story: I was supposed to fix a client's computer tonight because their computer wouldn't startup properly. I get to the beginning of the H3 via H1, and my cell phone rang. I answer my cell, and it was the client's wife, calling to say that the computer was working properly. For the next few seconds, I dangerously drive with one hand on the wheel and my other hand holding my phone, and she repeated what her husband said, that it was okay. She apologies for where I was and I resumed driving. By the time I hung up the phone, I started cussing, then I passed the sign that said Kaneohe: 10 miles and I really dropped bombs.

Well, atleast she didn't call back and said that there was something wrong with the computer.
                    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
                      I had a gal stop me one day and ask "Aren't you going to wash your hands!!! ?"....as I was pulling hand sanitizer out of my purse. Because the sinks were so gross. I always carry a bottle and use that instead quite often.
                      Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                      And quite frankly some public bathrooms scare me... and all I do want to do is get in and get out!
                      I quite agree with the both of you!. I remember one day, when I was in the rest room, that the restoorm itself didn't even have a soap at all, eww!. What?! running water will clean our hands?!. I think not!.

Thank Goodness I also carry that small bottle of hand santizer, just for emergencies when there is NO soap at all!!.

I also have seen the filthiest restroom, & just being there makes my skin crawl & sends shivers down my spine!!. EWWW!.

Where are those clean up crew, when you need them most!!. GAWD!!.
                      Aches & Pains

Comment

What PISSES ME OFF the most is....

IDIOTIC PEOPLE!!. People like them (which I guess have no brains at all to think with!!.), Talking SO DAMN LOUD at 5 am around & close to apartments that consist of only 6-8 apartments, when those 2 people know (or maybe don't know ) that we are all still asleep!!. How friggin RUDE is that?!! when we all can hear them talk when they should have been more considerate!!.

GAWD!!.

A bunch of D***K W**S!!. & A** H***S!!.
                        Aches & Pains

Comment

Or people who call at 8am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My kids were awake until 2am lastnight! Why do people call at 8am!?? Why can't they just wait until 9. 9 - 7 thats the onyl time I want to hear my phones ring!
                          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                          Sharing withother survivors...
                          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
                            Or people who call at 8am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My kids were awake until 2am lastnight! Why do people call at 8am!?? Why can't they just wait until 9. 9 - 7 thats the onyl time I want to hear my phones ring!
                            Maybe you should have an answering machine that states that,
                            & have the ringer off until you wake up.

I.E. (for your messages in your answering machine) "Hello, I'm un availabe to answer your call at this time, so please do call back any time between 9 - 7 or leave a message & I'll return your call as soon as I can. Thank you & Have a good day & evening"

~OR~ "Hello I'm sorry, I'm un available to answer your call between
                            8 PM - 8 am, so please do call back at a later time or leave a message & I will return your call as soon as I can".

Hope that helps.

Aloha.
                            Aches & Pains

Comment

Fun thread!

Yeah, people that talk too loudly when returning very late, it's this not even taking into account the common courtesies, the things which seem so obvious, that's a good one.

About washing your hands, and being told you should when you were about to, LOL. I know that feeling, too. I carry those little moist wipes, but careful if you drop one, you can sure get some weird looks cuz they are the same size as an individually wrapped condom, LOL.
                              Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                                Ok... I got to stand up for some of us guys out here...

Some of us believe when we are taking our "#1's" in a public bathroom... we feel are own body part is much cleaner than the sinks in some places (think of how many guys do go straight from the urinal to the handle on the sink...and then where does it go from there...etc?)

I mean sheesh... If your just touching your penis...isn't that like anyother part of your body... I mean your gonna feel the backspray from the urinal if it does hit your hand...then you can wash...but what is so grotesque about touching another part of our body as you release some bodily fluids?
                                Sorry, my buddy m - I don't stand alongside you on this one.

You need to see some footage of the microscopic beasties that travel on your hands after you urinate - then imagine someone else's beasties on the restroom door handle, now transferred to your hands, now to that sandwich you are having for lunch, now to your mouth and your intestinal tract...urp!

And as Serenity pointed out, water alone does little to remove them from your skin. Hot water & soap. If the sinks are gross, use hand sanitizer AFTER the hot water & soap - sanitizer alone is better than nothing, but still not as effective as using soap.

Comment

Working...
                                X