2. Doctor
    3. Asst. DA
    4. Cop
    5. Bank Manager
    6. Bank Teller
    7. Mr. Foote
    8. Bank Teller who died
    9. Bank Manager's daughter

I doubt it the Bank Manager's daughter was in league with the bank robbers. She coming to the bank was a spur of the moment thing to ask her dad for the car so she can go to a party. Plus it seems that she was the one who called 911.

Comment

Re: The Nine

Originally posted by helen View Post
      [*]Bank Teller who died
      You sure about that? I paused the DVR at the beginning and the dead teller wasn't one of them in the photos.
      Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
      We're not here to mess around
      Boston, you know we love you madly
      Hear the crowd roar to your sound
      Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
      You know we couldn't live without you
      Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
        Smells like a trolling attempt, anyway.

But Queenolu, if you don't mind, please use the spoiler tags. Thanks.
        PJ...

I really doubt Queenolu had any trolling thoughts....

Comment

The list I posted tonight was in the order of how it was aired tonight. I replayed from my VCR at least 3 times.

The two bank robbers where shown after the 9th person but no number was flashed below them.

Of course I could be mistaking the sisters (number 6 instead of number 8).

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
            The list I posted tonight was in the order of how it was aired tonight. I replayed from my VCR at least 3 times.

The two bank robbers where shown after the 9th person but no number was flashed below them.

Of course I could be mistaking the sisters (number 6 instead of number 8).
            See, I was going by the picture they flashed before the opening credits. The 9 faces didn't include the teller's.
            Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
            We're not here to mess around
            Boston, you know we love you madly
            Hear the crowd roar to your sound
            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
            You know we couldn't live without you
            Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
              I really doubt Queenolu had any trolling thoughts....
              I was referring to the person who hasn't posted in almost a month, then drops in to make a snarky little comment.

Not Queenolu.

Back to the show: Did anyone else see the preview for next week? Do you really think the bank manager's daughter could have been in on the heist with the brothers?

And I still think the two sisters were part of the nine... we'll get more info about how she was shot as the show goes on...

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post

I was referring to the person who hasn't posted in almost a month, then drops in to make a snarky little comment.
                Good grief. Some people have no sense of humor. I had no idea that laughing smiley face I posted also represented snarkiness to you. But please do carry on boosting up your post count as I bow out of this thread and allow you to continue to monitor my comings and goings.

Off to search for that "Is HawaiiThreads.com too mean" thread...

Comment

If you have nothing to say about the show, there's no need to post to this thread. Subsequent attempts at derailment via pointless bickering will be deleted without comment.

Comment

Wednesday's episode had a point where Eva's (the teller who died) ex-husband was in the same prision at the same time with Randall the bank robber who was shot.

Comment

Bad news for fans of The Nine... guess I'm one of the few people still watching this show.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061128/tv_nm/networks_dc

Comment

Bummer. I was taping the episode last week, never had a chance to see it.

Comment

Wow, I can't believe they canceled the show... what a bummer for sure...

Another one bite the dust..
                          Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                          Mark Twain

Comment

The show is back. I missed tonight's epsiode after reading about it in today's paper. It should be airing the last 5 or so episodes on Wednesday night.

Comment

Working...
                            X