Aloha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aloha

I figured since that I should introduce myself...don't want to be rude. My name is Justen and I'm a 27 year old local boy on the Island of Hawaii. Born and raised here, I enjoying sharing our beautiful Aina, learning more about our wonderful state, and ensuring that our visitors are properly educated when they spend their valued vacations here in the Hawaiian Islands.

Looking forward to learning and sharing...

Re: Aloha

Aloha, Justen - thanks for the introduction, and welcome to the roller-coaster that is HT. Looking forward to your perspectives.

Comment

Re: Aloha

Originally posted by hawaiianparadiseonline View Post
      I figured since that I should introduce myself...don't want to be rude. My name is Justen and I'm a 27 year old local boy on the Island of Hawaii. Born and raised here, I enjoying sharing our beautiful Aina, learning more about our wonderful state, and ensuring that our visitors are properly educated when they spend their valued vacations here in the Hawaiian Islands.

Looking forward to learning and sharing...
      Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
      Aloha, Justen - thanks for the introduction, and welcome to the roller-coaster that is HT. Looking forward to your perspectives.
      Nice to meet you Justin! Welcome to HT and I'll come looking for you guys when I need some native language lessons.
      Mask

Comment

Working...
      X