What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

Cin-raisin bagel with honey cream cheese and a diet pepsi.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
      Crispix, o.j., then a job interview.
      hmmmm. looking forward to hearing the news. After breakfast, of course.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
        Cin-raisin bagel with honey cream cheese and a diet pepsi.

No doubt, good mouth feel in this meal. I find Diet Pepsi a good chaser as well.
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

"Cinnamon Roll" Pop-Tarts, baby! With an o.j. chaser.

And a friend (also-unemployed former co-worker, hence the cheap deal) is treating me to lunch today ... at McDonald's.

I won't have any dinner tonight, because of a gig.

Some days, the concept of 'sensible eating' just doesn't even bother to make an appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
            "Cinnamon Roll" Pop-Tarts, baby! With an o.j. chaser.
            Those cin-roll Pop-Tarts are a great idea, but they are awful in reality. Bleah!

I did have, however, some Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Roll ice cream last night and that was KILLER!
            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
              Those cin-roll Pop-Tarts are a great idea, but they are awful in reality. Bleah!

I did have, however, some Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Roll ice cream last night and that was KILLER!
              I like 'em because I used to enjoy the frosted Brown Sugar & Cinnamon variety - but that's just too much sugar for my palate now. These are more like the unfrosted variety, but with a little bit extra.

And I agree with you about the ice cream - that's an amazingly good combination (which is why I rarely keep any at home; I would probably eat it daily.) The ice cream is good enough, but the addition of little discs of cinnamon-roll dough puts it over the top.

Comment

Leftover tuna sandwiches and a bottle of Mountain Dew (which wasn't a leftover).

Comment

Portuguese sausage plate at Kona Kitchen - with Saturday morning kanikapila!

Comment

Can of Diet Pepsi.

Comment

Man. I really wanted something meaty and greasy today, even though it was out of my budget. So I had the sirloin steak breakfast burrito combo at Jack's. With a humongous Diet Coke.

Bagels can wait for lunch and dinner.
                      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

A bagel dog with a bottle of water and a 16-oz sugar-free Rockstar.
                        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

A couple of chicken salad sandwiches and a bottle of Diet Coke with Lime.

Comment

32oz. mug of fresh-brewed tea, Lady Grey and Irish breakfast teas, one bag each, an apple banana and soon a large cup of Chicken tortilla Mexican-style soup, courtesy of Campbell's healthy choice soups. Chasing that with two cloves raw garlic & a couple of vitamins.
                            Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

1) McDonald's gut-bomb sandwich (Sausage McMuffin, no egg, hash-browns, oj)
                              2) See "lunch" thread

Comment

Spinach omelette and a large glass of milk, at the Koa Pancake House.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X