What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

Jalapeno bagel with garden veggie cream cheese. And a Rockstar. And a bottle of water.
    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Spring rolls and a cup of Diet Pepsi from U Choice In.

Comment

2 poached eggs over whole wheat toast and a smidge of butter with a tomato juice chaser (pink salt and black pepper on top, over ice)

Comment

Various manapua and a cup of Diet Pepsi from U Choice In.

Comment

twas a coworker's bday today so we ordered brunch from fritz' european bakery. menu is attached. they have THE BEST corned beef hash on the island and their bread is all-natural, and better than great harvest's. so i ordered that with over-medium eggs and whole wheat toast.

for some reason, i think i've posted about fritz' before, but in case i didn't, i'll give props here to my beau, eric. it took him working near fritz' for me to try it, even though i grew up only a block away. so many mumble years i've known about that place, but i never went in. i think it was the scary looking propane tank, bar that looks like it's the buy-me-drinky type and the pockmarked parking lot that scared me away.
            Attached Files
            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Portuguese sausage, eggs, and rice from Jack's. And a sugar-free Rockstar.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Chicken salad sandwich and a bottle of Diet Coke. Later on some fried rice and a baked manapua.

Comment

Chicken salad sandwiches and a bottle of Diet Coke.

Comment

Tuna and Chicken salad sandwiches and a bottle of Diet Coke.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                      Chicken salad sandwich and a bottle of Diet Coke.
                      Chicken salad sandwiches and a bottle of Diet Coke.
                      Tuna and Chicken salad sandwiches and a bottle of Diet Coke.
                      Three days in a row now. Change it up, Helen. Get egg salad sandwiches and a real Coke.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Orange Berry Blitz with caffeine boost and fiber boost from Jamba Juice. It's not on the menu anymore, but of course they can still make it.
                        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

one each hot dog and slice spam; two slices bacon, and two eggs, scrambled, over fried rice. dunno where eric picked breakfast up from but he delivered it to me at work. i could only eat half. downed a cup of peete's coffee which i made with my single serving french press.
                          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Spring rolls, manapua and a cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

a spam musubi and a few small tuna sandwiches. snack food catered by iolani at the first meet of the math league season.
                              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Scrambled eggs and hash browns, milk and coffee.
                                Just now ate, so I don't know if you'd call it breakfast or lunch.
                                Do we need a What's For Brunch thread?
                                Not.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X