Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
    Spaghetti with marinara sauce. Dessert: Low-fat pumpkin frozen yogurt.
    Breakfast? Yum!

Comment

I knew it was going to probably me my only chance for a sit-down and enjoy meal today, so I made it count.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Bottle of Diet Pepsi (only because the cafeteria is closed this week and while I could get solid food from the vending machine it will be limited to either chips or candy).

Comment

Bottle of Diet Pepsi.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
            Spaghetti with marinara sauce. Dessert: Low-fat pumpkin frozen yogurt.
            Now, that's my kinda breakfast! Really! Did you heat the pasta? I woulda eaten it cold...with a few strong shakes of parmesan!!!

This morning; oatmeal w/bananas and peaches and a nuked Gardenburger patty. I'm just getting around to a big cuppa tea!

Comment

Bottle of Diet Pepsi.

Comment

Jack Link's Snack Stick, Twix candy bar and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

A can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Honey Bunches of Oats cereal with milk, and whole wheat toast. Yummy!
                    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

Bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Spinach, bacon and cheese omelette and a large glass of milk, at The Koa House.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Spring rolls, manapua (baked) and a cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Portuguese sausage, hash browns, o.j. - all home-made.

Tomorrow, likely to be the same (add toast, substitute POG for o.j.) - but at a kanikapila at Kona Kitchen.

Comment

A bowl of granola with fresh white pineapple and lychee from this island on the side. Ono! It's lychee season. Da trees in Hilo are drippin' wit da buggahs!

Comment

Originally posted by InfinityProductions View Post
                                Actually, I'm in here looking for suggestions!
                                I don't blame you! I've done the same thing, though usually via the "What's for Dinner" thread (since I know I'm going to get hit with the dreaded question, I try to be prepared and quite often, I need inspiration.)

ANYWAY -- today's breakfast: Sauteed Li'l Smokies and pancakes ...
                                ... served with Aunt Jemima syrup ... as well as a Maui-made Macadamia nut syrup a girlfriend gave me.

We use it sparingly because it's hard to find, but perhaps the Co. will be at next weekend's Made in Hawaii Festival ....
                                I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Working...
                                X