What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

you ATE a Full Monty breakfast? or, were you yourself Full Monty while eating breakfast?
    "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
    – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I'm still lovin' my bowl of pumpkin & cinnamon flavored, steel cut oatmeal. I'm now making the oatmeal in a 3 qt. crockpot, overnight, enough for 9 servings! The next morning I add some diced, crystallized ginger and some orange soaked cranberries to the crockpot. Just prior to serving...the coup de grâce...a tbsp. of chocolate chips, some milk and a half cup of blueberries! Yum!

Comment

I once bought a pumpkin. The kids and me hollowed it out to make a candlehead for halloween. ( We put the little lamp inside and left it in the porch) The insides I made into a sort of soup which was so disgusting nobody would have it. Oh! well you live and you learn.
        The porch was also smelly with that candle burning inside of it.

Still a lot of fun.

Comment

Bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

yesterday's brunch was two fried opelu w/over easy eggs & rice for me; adobo fried rice omelet for eric.
            Attached Files
            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

scrambled eggs, rice, fried spam and portuguese sausage. Used the rest of the rice and spam to make a few spam musubi. Now I can't figure out why I am still hungry!

Comment

hi,this morning,.i had a cantaloupe with a piece of banana bread and it was good.tomorrow will be the same breakfast and throughout the week except for nov 2nd,no breakfast is i have to visit my dr to take a bloodest to check for diabete's so that's the only time i have no breakfast.

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Hotdog, popcorn and a cup of Diet Coke at the Ward Theaters.

Comment

Chicken salad sandwiches and a bottle of Diet Coke Lime.

Comment

Working...
                    X