What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

Biscuits & gravy, hash browns, orange juice, and a Coke.
    Breakfast with the visiting Kane`ohe contingent at Voula's (their favorite breakfast place in Seattle - featured last season on Food Network's "Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives.")

Comment

Big mug of cofee and one of my wife's muffins
      "The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."
      Socrates.

Comment

Breakfast sandwich (egg and kind of chewy bacon inside of a hamburger bun), spam musubi and a bottle of water.

Comment

Atkins Advantage® Caramel Fudge Brownie bar
          water
          I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kanahina View Post
            Atkins Advantage® Caramel Fudge Brownie bar
            water
            Please tell me that you do sometimes eat real food, too.
            http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
            http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

Saturday is my "eat a real breakfast" day. I had a tomato, mushroom, & cheese omelet, hash browns, and coffee black at Big City Diner. The rest of the week I have Atkins bars like kanahina, washed down with more black coffee. But Saturday is my day to indulge...a simple payback to myself for having to work each Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieMisajon View Post
                Please tell me that you do sometimes eat real food, too.
                Yes, I do... dinner and also lunch on Sundays (occasionally breakfast on Sundays too!)
                I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat bar
                  water
                  I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

we went to fritz' bakery whilst my car was being worked upon in kalihi.

eric had the cinnamon raisin french toast, poached eggs, pork sausage.

i had the pancakes, poached eggs, bacon.

they do breakfast much better than original pancake house just around the way, and they're never as hectic. as eric said when we left, "you can tell they bake their breads and cook their food with love."

the coffee, however, was skip-worthy. ah well--can't be perfect.
                    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

okay, okay,...kinda late.

So it was last weekend in Hilo, but I just can't stop thinking about it.

I had thick sliced sweet bread french toast at Ken's House of Pancakes in Hilo.

They had guava syrup and coconut syrup, it was so onolicious!

Comment

Originally posted by Senora View Post
                        I had thick sliced sweet bread french toast at Ken's House of Pancakes in Hilo. They had guava syrup and coconut syrup, it was so onolicious!
                        I love their Food! Especially, their Blood Sausage!

K-den. P.K. made breakfast foa me.

Oatmeal with Skim Milk

Kona Coffee

Fresh Plum
                        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Chicken & bai-chai (baby bak-choi) on top of brown rice.

The brown rice takes sooooooo long to cook! I had to load up a piece of white bread with chicken & gravy while I waited because I was STARVING!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by kanahina View Post
                            Atkins Advantage Caramel Chocolate Peanut Nougat bar water
                            I have a stash of Atkins bars at work. Sometimes I eat them for lunch. They're pretty good. I got a huge supply on ebay. I've never tried the caramel chocolate peanut, tho... sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by nikki View Post
                              I have a stash of Atkins bars at work. Sometimes I eat them for lunch. They're pretty good. I got a huge supply on ebay. I've never tried the caramel chocolate peanut, tho... sounds good.
                              My favorite "breakfast bars" are Melaleuca's Peanut Butter Crunch Attain Meal Replacement Bars. But, since I've been eating them for breakfast and lunch, I decided to try some other brands/flavors for variety. I think my favorite Atkins bar is the Atkins Advantage Caramel Double Chocolate Crunch bar. Today I bought the Atkins Advantage Caramel Cookie Dough bar to try. I haven't tried it yet, though...
                              I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

today's breakfast was one piece of toast with peanut butter & grape jelly and water
                                I'd rather be ... LOST

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X