Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Dexter" on Showtime

Originally posted by zff View Post
    I cannot stand Lila. The writers did a brilliant job of creating a character that gets under your skin. (Before Lila, Janice Soprano was top of that list for me.) I hope she dies, I hope it's by Dexter's hand, and I hope she's terrified when it happens.
    I have a weakness for the hot crazy ones.
    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by zff View Post
      I cannot stand Lila. The writers did a brilliant job of creating a character that gets under your skin. (Before Lila, Janice Soprano was top of that list for me.) I hope she dies, I hope it's by Dexter's hand, and I hope she's terrified when it happens.
      You can add Mia in Californication (another brilliant Showtime series) to that list. I think SHE'S more loathable than both Lila and Janice....but it's a close call.Janice was REALLY annoying.
      http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
      Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
      Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Ok, psycho fans, we're one episode into season three of Dexter so I'm reviving this thread.

It's only been one episode, but I'm already worried about how this season is going to play out. Season one was just about some of the most interesting TV I've ever seen. At the end of it, I couldn't imagine how it could get any better, but season two absolutely blew me away. Now, at the beginning of season three, I'm wondering how they can possibly make the show any better.

In season one, we discovered Dexter had a brother. In season two, we discovered the truth behind Harry's death. What revelation about Dexter's past are we in store for in season three? What else is left?
        Everything's going peachy with Rita, and since she's pregnant now, are they going to get married? How can Dexter justify NOT marrying her?

I think the big plot development this season will be that Dexter and Rita will get married. Dexter will have to somehow juggle being a husband and father with being a serial killer.

Comment

Working...
        X