Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie!

Howziiit!?

North Shore local here, but at the mo freezing her butt off in Canada.
    Im 19, born and raised on Oahu.
    So yeah up here in Hamilton, Ontario now.. not a good choice. Came to work with my friend, thought we'd see the world since my friend has a friend here.
    What else.. oh got hooked up on this board via The Fuselage... the official Lost board.. and yeah happy to be talkin to people from back home..

laters,
    Sonia

Re: Newbie!

Howzit going?
    Hope that you will enjoy your time on HT! You are crazy freezin ur butt off in Canada. Just joking. Hit me back if you like chat. Good to hear from you and of course e komo mai and stay awhile.
    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Comment

thanks for the welcome! Im sure I'll have great time! Prison break is on soon so I'll go watch it soon, but I'll come back after that. If it doesnt work (the TV) then I'll come back.
      God I miss Hawaii... *sigh*

Comment

Welcome, Sonia! Are you coming back someday?

What do you miss most?

Comment

oh hells yea Im comin back! lol noway am I stayin up here.. no no.. i need my sun and warmth.. I could never live here.. Im only stayin up here for like 2 months or then 6 months.. depends.. I hope its the 2 months one lol

I miss... the sun.. cuz Im freezin right now.. I miss the ocean... I miss the food.. I miss the people.. I miss pidgin since no one here gets my words sometimes.. heh I miss so many things..

Comment

Working...
          X