What's your Coffee Drink of choice ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your Coffee Drink of choice ?

OK, time to weigh in on your favorite coffee drink.
    For me, it's Starbux 3 shots of espresso over tons of ice, with 3 equals and half and half. That's first thing in the morning.

Evening time, sometimes it's a hot americano, or a nice cappucino with some cinnamon on top. Some kind of cake thingy always compliments too.
    Coffee - straight up, iced or hot
    33.33%
    Espresso - straight up, iced or hot
    13.33%
    Americano (Espresso diluted with water)
    0.00%
    Latte
    20.00%
    Cappucino
    6.67%
    Ice Blended Beverage - ie: Frappacino
    26.67%
    Last edited by tikiyaki; October 24, 2006, 07:34 PM.
    http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
    Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
    Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Re: What's your Coffee Drink of choice ?

Starbuck's decaf mocha frappuccino...once or twice a year. Yummmm...

Comment

Normally Starbuck's iced coffee but after hearing that the airport Starbucks was gouging during the power outage I am thinking about whether I can do without my Starbuck's coffee.

Comment

black, full-bodied, strong, dark roast.

pax

Comment

I wish I liked coffee...about the only consumable that I enjoy that is remotely related to coffee are "Coffee Nips" candy, and those I seldom eat..if someone has them out in a candy dish, I might have one. But I'm not going to go out and purchase an entire box of them. As for coffee itself, I've never acquired the liking of it; I find it much too bitter in any form.

I say I wish I liked coffee bacause I'd like to join in with all of you who gather together for a communal coffee break and enjoy the comradeship of being part of it, similar to those on a cigarette break. Of course, I could always join in the fun by drinking a Jamba, or a hot cocoa...maybe a Coca-Cola...but I will admit, it just wouldn't be the same with one of those beverages. One must drink coffee to be officially part of a coffee break.

Comment

I loooove French Cappuccino... its a bit sweeter than normal cappuccino.. but any coffee goes if it wakes me up

Comment

I love coffee. Drank it for years. I think my coffee fix started when I went to school in France. Couldn't get enough of the 'cafe cremes', or any of their espresso based driinks there or in Italy. I've had variations of faves for the past 20 years such as tall coffees with 2 shots of espresso inside, or Cafe Salvador, which is a thick instant espresso type from El Salvador. never got into the fraps etc. but now I love a good 2 or 3 shots of espresso over ice and milk. I used to not use sugar, but in the past 2 years or so Ii've added it to it, although I can still drink all forms of coffee without sugar, I still need some milky stuff.
              n'importe

Comment

caramel macchiato

Comment

I used to daily indulge at Koko Marina Starbucks. Ask 'em! My drink was known by the entire staff: venti-nonfat peppermint mocha with whipped. That ended up costing me some $29 a week, nearly $120 a month. I'm not so flush that I can spend like that any more. I've got a good job, but I've cut back considerably! My husband prepares the French press for me and every morning after my walk I boil the water and pour it on. I've gotten over missing the social interaction at Starbucks, where only a few people now know my name as opposed to all of them...but it sure is nice having a bit more pin money in my pocket.
                  I actually plan on going tomorrow as I need to take the van into town at dawn for its scheduled maintenance. That and my lap top and tons of work to accomplish.
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Even though I make the coffee for my office in the morning, I'm not a coffee drinker. I turn to soft drinks for my caffeine fix. Still, my wife turned me onto those iced mocha frappuccino's at Starbucks. They're not really coffee... more a chocolate dessert drink with a bitter side. But I like 'em. Not enough to spend money on 'em more than once a month, but I like 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                      I used to daily indulge at Koko Marina Starbucks. Ask 'em! My drink was known by the entire staff: venti-nonfat peppermint mocha with whipped. That ended up costing me some $29 a week, nearly $120 a month.

..but it sure is nice having a bit more pin money in my pocket.
                      Put $120/month into a conservative investment mix (1:1 bonds/stocks fund), earning 6% a year and in five years you will have over $8200.

What could you do with $8K every five years?

pax

Comment

Black coffee, however I tend to like Hazelnut flavored coffee.

Comment

Coffee could help you live longer – and scientists now know how many cups a day you need (yahoo.com)

If only there's a coffee shop nearby.

Comment

Celebrate National Coffee Day: Two Hawaii shops make Yelp's list of best coffee in the U.S. | National | kitv.com

The Fresh Brew Crew.

Comment

I tried black coffee at 4 fast-food chains, and there's only one I would ever buy again (yahoo.com)

It must be the beans.

Comment

Working...
                              X