7) Coffee Ice Cream
    8) Nestle's Crunch Ice Cream Bars
    9) Samurai's Maui Sherbert from Costco
    10) Dave's Lychee Ice Cream from Costco
    11) Orange Creamsicles
    12) Fat Boy Ice Cream Sandwiches
    13) Fudgesicles
    14) Vanilla Ice Cream

I have more to list but this is my list for now.... will write again if more come to mind. A hui hou!
    Aloha Kakou, maluhia a me aloha mau loa (Hello everyone, peace and love forever)

Re: Favorite Ice Cream or flavor(s)?

Pistachio ice cream from Baskin & Robbins. Yummmm!

Comment

OK. I think it's safe to say ochow likes ice cream.

My favorites: Bryer's Reeses peanut butter cup; Haagen Daaz pistachio; B&J Phish food (like the music, too), and Baskin & Robins lime daquiri. I am a fan of chocolate, and I am a fan of key lime pie. Whenever the two can be served side by side, I am sure to imbibe.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

STRAWBERRY
        CHERRY VANILLA
        HAUPIA
        JAMOCA ALMOND FUDGE
        MACADAMIA NUT
        CHOCOLATE

My usual treat at Farrell's was: PIG TROUGH! In my younger days .......

Comment

Haagen Dazs Vanilla Swiss almond, or
          Strawberry
          B&J Cherry Garcia or Banana
          Haagen Dazs Vanilla Bean
          LOVE the Roselani Haupia. What a treat that is.

Mc Donalds Sundaes with either chocolate topping or their strawberry. I LOVE those things. Get one almost every day from the one on Queen St.

Im waiting for a nice gelato shop to open up here. Coppa mista anyone?
          n'importe

Comment

I'm not much of an ice cream eater, but I do enjoy sorbets, gelato, and ices. My favorite flavor in that department would be lilikoi/passion fruit. Edy's/Dreyer's boysenberry sorbet is another favorite of mine. I wish Ben and Jerry's still had available that half passion fruit/half blackberry sorbet; that was really good, but I believe that is a retired flavor now. B and J's has a pineapple/passion fruit sorbet that I've been wanting to try, but I've not seen it for it sale around here as of yet...it's called Carribean (something)...maybe I'll have better luck finding it in Honolulu in a few weeks.

Comment

For me it's Mint Chocolate Chip but there are times when I buy those cups of Cherry Garica or Marble Fudge.

Comment

I only eat Dave's Lychee ice cream, that's it!

Comment

oh man...

Spumoni
                  Mint Chip
                  Rocky Road
                  Pumpkin and Egg Nog (not together tho)
                  Green Tea

In that order. Lilikoi is moving up quickly though, probably #3 atm, but it's a new flavor to me so I gotta see how long I like it for. Coffee-type ice creams are a favorite too, but it depends on my mood.

But honestly, I'll eat any ice cream. Some of the specialty ones (Roselani ice creams are le yummy!) made here are fantastic. Gonna give Dave's Lychee a try next since I've been eyeing it and y'all are fans. I've never turned down a B&J 2 fer $5 sale - I like them all.

I think ice cream that threw me off was Birthday Cake ice cream that has chunks of birthday cake with frosting swirled in it. It wasn't quite like eating an ice cream cake, but I couldn't stop eating it even tho I hate frosting made with shortening. It reminded me of bubble gum ice cream.

The "carb smart" fruit bars with the ice cream in the middle at Safeway are good. They're not super sweet like a juice bar but they're a nice treat in the summer. A tad on the pricy side tho.

Comment

I like ice cream with texture (nuts, fudge chunks, marshmallows), and definitely mixes of chocolate (chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate swirl and fudge chunks and chocolate covered chocolate and...). New York Superfudge Chunk from Ben & Jerry's is a frequent purchase, as is the more basic Chocolate Chocolate Chip from Häagen-Dazs and of course those Dove's creations. Decadent!

As a kid, I was a fan of peanut butter and chocolate, and mint chocolate chip. Oh, and Rocky Road. My love for Rocky Road is what made me realize that I like texture in all kinds of food, from "crunchy" peanut butter to lumpy mashed potatoes.

Comment

Ice cream is probably one of my favorite foods. I like Breyers French Vanilla with honey or cinnamon no top, Kahlua Fudge from B&R, any cheesecake ice creams, apple pie ala mode ice cream, mint choc chip, anything chocolate with chocolate stuff - not such a fan of nuts in ice cream tho.
                      Oh and Haagen Daaz dark chocolate ice cream bars, sundae cones, and ice cream cake
                      Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Oh and how about the Mochi ice cream, da ones you can get from 7-11 , theres strawberry, chocolate, vanilla and I think a green tea one now, those is winnas . And I like da dippin dots too!!

Comment

• Blue Bunny Premium Bunny Tracks - Gotta love the contrasting texture and flavors of peanut butter with the chocolate and caramel.
                          • Blue Bunny Premium Homemade Vanilla - This is THE vanilla of all mass production vanilla ice creams. Super creamy and rich flavor.
                          • Nestle Drum Stick (caramel) - Sugar Cone, vanilla with caramel, chocolate and nuts. Bowl and spoon not required.
                          • Maui's Tasaka Guri-Guri - Strawberry Flavor (Japanese "sherbert")

..and a good ole' Rootbeer Float made with Blue Bunny vanilla ice cream and Barq's Rootbeer soda.
                          sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

I really like my mother in laws homeade vanilla icecream! Man she can make ice cream!
                            And Haagen daas ice cream bars...dark chocolate with vanilla ice cream
                            and orange sherbert! But I like rasberry sherbert better! It's just hard to find.
                            Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                            Sharing withother survivors...
                            www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

its not hard to make your own ice cream.
                              Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Working...
                              X