This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: National TV Ads You Like

The Manning brothers meet Donald Trump and his twin from SNL for Double Stuff Oreo cookies.

Comment

The Jack in the Box commerical about the employees getting bowl hair cuts because of a new bowl meal (I think it's a southwestern chicken bowl) and Jack comes in says they can take off the wigs.

Comment

The commercial of the John Travolta movie where he says "stink eye." Did he heard it from his local girl wife Kelly Preston?

Comment

BUMP!!!

This cracked me up. not sure that it is a repost, but I loled for a good spell after watching this kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-8Ihsccknw
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
            [...]
            This cracked me up. not sure that it is a repost, but I loled for a good spell after watching this kid. [...]
            Looooove it!!! Esp. his lisp!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
              Looooove it!!! Esp. his lisp!
              I sear to g*d, I have been to the point of tears laughing over this kid. It's an old commercial, don't remember how it came up, but damn. I seriously watched it like 20 times in a row. He is a complex lil guy!
              flickr

An email from God:
              To: People of Earth
              Date: 9/04/2007
              Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
              God

Comment

The Diet Dr. Pepper with the "I Exist Support Group", only because of the members of the support group.

The other commerical is the Jack in the Box with Jack bungie cord jumping of a bridge with his hat sticking in the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                  The other commerical is the Jack in the Box with Jack bungie cord jumping off a bridge with his hat sticking in the ground.
                  The bridge is the famous Suicide Bridge in Pasadena, California. Record that ad and freeze the shot where you see the big view of the bridge and the San Gabriel mountains in the background. The Rose Bowl is less than 1/4-mile away behing the bridge. And Helen, I know you're a fan of rockets, so in the same image, at the foot of the mountains directly behind that bridge is CalTech's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, aka JPL, the home of the USA's space program.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
                    I love the one for Kia Sorrento that has the creepy sock monkey and other toys singing "How you like me now?" catchy song, cute concept!
                    I love this commercial too! They have a new one out with the monkey water skiing and the rest of the toys walking into some club in what looks like NYC. So cute!

I also like the Clorox commercial that shows all the different toilets and their pronunciations from around the world. It's different and interesting to see things you normally wouldn't see in other countries.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

A young couple's first meeting on a train in current day who turned out to be the parents of the future president of the US.

Comment

The Geico commercial with Mrs. Lincoln asking Mr. Lincoln if she looks fat in her dress.

Comment

The various barbarians on vacation themed ads from Capital One.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                            The various barbarians on vacation themed ads from Capital One.
                            Me too. I particularly like the one where they are touring a movie lot and see the Romans.

Comment

Working...
                            X