Pau Hana Wed., anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pau Hana Wed., anyone?

Auntie Lynn and I have been trying to get together. The election season took over my life for awhile, but it will all be over (well, not really) tomorrow. So I thought I'd throw out a general invitation, see what happens.

Does anyone want to stop by the Row Bar (Restaurant Row) Wednesday, say around 6 p.m.? Or someplace else? Auntie Lynn, how about you?

Mortal enemies, General Snarkers and other cranks welcome.

If that doesn't work out, we can try something else.

Aloha to all,
    Maddie

(Admin, if there is a better place for this, feel free to move it. tnx)

Re: Pau hauna Wed., anyone?

Whoops! Pau hana, not hauna! musta been thinking about a sauna.

sorry! (tnx for the heads-up, Glen!)

Comment

Of course I'll be there Sweetie! I got wheels now. Ooops! Das means I can not drink. Hmmmm...uh...whateva's. I'll be there even if I gotta drink a Shirley Temple.

See ya!

Auntie Lynn

Note: I'll try to make arrangements. I don't Drink & Drive!
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

I work right around the corner. If yall're still there at 7pm, I'll be along.
        Don't be mean,
        try to help.

Comment

Re: Pau Hana Wed., anyone?

I'll try to make it. Lotsa serious stuff going on so it will be a last minute decision. Hope to be there, tho'.

Comment

Well, things are in semi-crisis mode at work all of a sudden. I don't know if I can make it today. I'll try to get there, but if I do, it will be probably around 7 p.m. and for only a few minutes.

I hate it when my job gets in the way of my life!

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
              Well, things are in semi-crisis mode at work all of a sudden.
              So is this a heads up to check the SB tomorrow?

Comment

I, too, am in crisis mode with a terminally ill friend so won't be able to attend tonight. Would love to, tho'.

Comment

Dat's it! Cancelle it foa all concern! Kiana is sick ~ I have to go to the doctors with her and my daughter this afternoon.

They'll be other times.

Kiana

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Aw, hell. So it goes. I'm in next time, whenever it happens.
                    Don't be mean,
                    try to help.

Comment

I was just thinking with "LOST" being on a Wednesday... It's probably not the best of days for a get together for a lot of fanatics that don't have TIVO or DVR.

Something to ponder in the future.

Comment

I'm sorry it didn't work out this time, folks. Manoa, I hadn't thought about the whole "Lost" scheduling angle. Thank you for mentioning that. We'll plan better next time, and I hope it's sooner than later. Maybe on a Tuesday? On the other hand, if it's an informal get-together, it's not that big of a deal if some people can't make it. We can get together other times, too!

Auntie Lynn and TutuSue, I am sorry to hear about the sick baby and friend. My best wishes to them both.

Part of the reason today wasn't good for me is because one of the four people in my department fell down a long flight of concrete stairs and broke four of his ribs! Then, of course, the day after an election is busy at the paper, which I temporarily forgot, and then Rumsfeld was canned, so I couldn't get away as early as I'd hoped.

Next time, then!

Aloha,
                        Maddie
                        Last edited by MadAzza; November 8, 2006, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Maddie:
                          I'm especially sorry to hear about your colleague falling and getting hurt like that! Not good! Must be all that Mercury in retrograde stuff. Who knows? I'm up on astrology things.
                          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

How's Wednesday the 22nd?
                            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I'd be interested...but I am waiting for a package from UPS this evening, so it depends on when that arrives...

Comment

Working...
                              X