The Grudge II & Saw III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grudge II & Saw III

So I looked for this Thread but didn't find one and it was suggested I just start one.

So I saw The Grudge 2 AND Saw III

The Grudge 2 I was disappointed in because I loved the first one being the horror fantatic I am!
    The first one was refreshingly different. But the second one drug on and really stretched to keep the story going. I see 3 is coming but I won't be going to see it. I felt like they didn't have a good story so it just used repeated scenes to make it through the hour and 1/2.

Saw 3....VERY disappointed. Both the first Saw movies held my attention and had a good story line. A bit gory for me but not for long periods of time. So I could handle it. They were less than 1 minute most of the time. But this one...the gory scenes were stretched out for 3 minutes or so! And they showed many and I do mean many more of them down to the minute details! I had trouble keeping my dinner down to be frank. YUCK.
    My husband loved it because he loves the nitty gritty gore.
    It was an open ending so 4 is coming soon. But more children were harmed in this movie and I do not enjoy that.

So I am not a mvoie critic (or expert) by any means but this is my humble opinion. I am curious to hear other opinions too! On any movie.

Up for this weekend? I hope to see The Return...spooky stuff!
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Re: The Grudge II & Saw III

The Japanese film Ju-on: The Grudge 2 is a better made and scarier movie than it's American counterpoint. Start with Ju-on, then watch all of them.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

Re: The Grudge II & Saw III

Originally posted by alohabear View Post
      The Japanese film Ju-on: The Grudge 2 is a better made and scarier movie than it's American counterpoint. Start with Ju-on, then watch all of them.
      Thanks, I will. I loved the oringinal Japanese version of the Ring.
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Working...
      X