Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Party with Online Friends from HT and Wala'au!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Christmas Party with Online Friends from HT and Wala'au!

Gonna have to work unitl 7:30pm tonight. Do yall reckon you'll still be at La Mariana at about 7:45?
    Don't be mean,
    try to help.

Comment

Jdub:
      Lynn's not scheduled to get in her first fight with a bartender until 8:15, so I think you'll arrive in plenty of time.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

is Dream waiting for teriyaki at Bethel,
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Whatta difference one phone call makes! Maybe a 75% chance I'll be there tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
            Jdub:
            Lynn's not scheduled to get in her first fight with a bartender until 8:15, so I think you'll arrive in plenty of time.
            Right on, Scriv. Sweet. I'll be along around then. You'll be there too, jezno?
            Don't be mean,
            try to help.

Comment

We leave in 45 minutes for the airport.

I am so excited to meet you people. This is gonna be 1heluva weekend !!!

FutureNewsNetwork.com
              Energy answers are already here.

Comment

I absolutely cannot wait to see you, Tim. I've got my mental image of you, which I'm sure is totally 180 degrees to the opposite of reality!

Comment

• It's on! Pupu and drinks flowing, pianist playing, conversation exploding. 1stwahine (Lynn), Lei Liko (Lei), AbsolutChaos (Shilpa), D'Alani, zztype (Blaine), tutusue (Sue), timkona (Tim) and daughter Eva and friend Taya, manoasurfer123 (Damon), tikiyaki (Jim) and two friends, Cranberee (Mel) and "D.D.," Surfingfarmboy (Randy), and me!

Whee!

Ooh. Jdub (Jamie) and friend Leigh arrived, as has GeckoGeek (Russell)!

This, friends, is an eclectic group.

Comment

Bummer... I'm working tonight...

Have a cocktail (or five) for me....

Comment

I was on "kid" time... had to come home early as I was with my Baby!

Thanks for the good time.

Was especially nice to see the folks from off island...

Tikiyaki, and his and his gorgeous friends ... get this guys... the younger one was the daughter of the older one and she was only 15 years old (Coco and Angela I believe) From California... I bet the younger one could have ordered a drink and passed for 21 easily! DOH!

Surfingfarmboy - Good luck with the Marathon On Sunday!

Timkona friend and Eva - Your louder in person then you are here on HT... great to finally meet you! My son loves you!!!! He is still calling you Uncle Santa Tim!

Everyone else that gave me a chance to have a drink and hold my babe...thanks!

Damon

Comment

That ManoasurferBabe is THE cutest! Whatta good little guy going from lap to lap...so mellow! Was adorable to watch Eva, TimKona's 5 year old daughter, play mommy to little Hayden. HT's next generation, maybe? Fun group; fun night.

PS...thanx for the ride Mr. and Mrs. Cran!
                        Last edited by tutusue; December 8, 2006, 09:45 PM.

Comment

It was my honor to serve as Aunty Lynn's alternate surprise guest this evening. Timkona said it -- the mix of personalities and intellects in that cozy corner of La Mariana made it probably the highest concentration of brilliance (and eccentricity) on the island at that moment. It was good to see some old fr... I mean, treasured, long-time friends. And, especially, to meet some new faces.

Special thanks to the grand dame of the combined 'ohana, Aunty Lynn, for helping to make it happen.

I've uploaded my photos of the festivities here. But there were plenty of cameras out, so no doubt the proceedings were well documented by others, and I look forward to seeing all the other evidence pictures.

Comment

My pleasure meeting you all. Man, what an electric evening! The good conversation didn't stop until the very last. Mahalo nui, all.

Some pix here: http://www.zztype.com/gallery/walaau

Aloha,

Blaine
                            Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Aloha All....

It's late and I'm tired, but I just want to quickly say that it was awesome meeting you all tonite....I will elaborate more later.

Also, just to clarify....the 2 "friends"with me were my fiancee' Coco (black hair) and her daughter Angela (lighter hair...yes, she's 15). We got engaged on Oahu last July...so obviously Hawaii is a special place for us.

Special thanx to Auntie who gave us a the Chinatown tour earlier today.
                              Much Mahalos auntie !

Liker I said, more bla bla-ing later !
                              http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                              Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                              Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

I'm still at work, but I just finished. Am I too late?

Comment

Working...
                                X