Embarrassing Moments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrassing Moments...

A couple of days ago I was in my car on the way to work, scanning through the radio stations. It stopped on a station I don't usually listen to, and this amazingly danceable pop song came on. I was really digging it, chair-dancing at a red light when I heard the lyrics and realized I was bopping out to Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback."

Justin Timberlake?? Aaaaaugh!

Re: What embarrassing things have you done?

Maddie's secret crush.... Justin!!!!

I knew it... !!!

I've too many embarassing moments to write about.... I'll have to think about this one... I think I could have a whole blog on this one alone.

I'm pretty embarrassed when my wife has to tell people that I'm not local just because I have color!

Comment

Embarrassed? Me? hahahahaha

Ok. I admit. One time. The odda day.

Das it.

This Wednesday ~ I'm a Pro. Plus I'll be sedated.

Ainokea!!!

Auntie Lynn
      Last edited by 1stwahine; August 19, 2006, 08:29 PM. Reason: forgot da odda "s" heheheh
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Too many to think straight!

How about when I went into the fabric shop and asked a guy "Can you show me your tulle?" ....then my g/f who was with me started laughing her butt off! I was so embarrassed!
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
          Too many to think straight!

How about when I went into the fabric shop and asked a guy "Can you show me your tulle?"
          Now my cat is wondering why I'm LMAO!!

Thanks, Blu!

To all you guys who might not get it: It's pronounced like the "u" is a double-o.

Comment

I have danced like nobody was watching...and been reminded of it the following Monday morning around the water cooler.

I have loved like I've never been hurt...and wrestle with having to honi him and his wife at more public functions than I care to mention.

I have sung like nobody was listening...see water cooler reference above.

I live like it is heaven on earth...and I shall omit the more sordid details from the forever-netherverse known as HT.

pax

Comment

i was at the mall, and was putting my cell phone away in my back pocket as i was going up the escalator and in that time i somehow lost my balance and fell backwards while the escalator was still taking me up.....*sigh* its very hard to get up and look dignified :P

Comment

I let one rip when unlocking my car at Ala Moana not realizing there was a lady in the car next to me sitting in the passenger seat with the window down .

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                  A couple of days ago I was in my car on the way to work, scanning through the radio stations. It stopped on a station I don't usually listen to, and this amazingly danceable pop song came on. I was really digging it, chair-dancing at a red light when I heard the lyrics and realized I was bopping out to Justin Timberlake's "Sexyback."

I'm bringin' sexy back.... Hey, I like that song. Sadly I dance no matter who is watching.
                  I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

We had a company luncheon at the Willows, and I was getting myself dessert. Soft serve ice cream from that machine with the chocolate and vanilla.

For some stupid reason I couldn't figure out how to shut the valve and the ice cream kept swirling almost 8" above the bowl's rim until I finally "figured it out" and shut the valve.

So here I am, with all my coworkers 'buss laughing at my towering heap of vanilla soft serve and me struggling to keep it from toppling over. So I ended up quickly grabbing another bowl to "cap" it, set it on the table and carefully divide it.

Never heard the end of it.
                    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Do you really wanna know?
                      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menehune Man
                        Do you really wanna know?
                        Keep it to the sensual healing menehune

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                          Keep it to the sensual healing menehune
                          Okay then, only those kinds of stories. HaHa!
                          Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza

White girls can't dance. Whatever you were doing wasn't dancing.

Comment

Originally posted by Keanu
                              White girls can't dance. Whatever you were doing wasn't dancing.
                              Jeez, Keanu. No smilies? I think you just managed to offend me. I'll let Maddie speak for herself. She's sooooo good at that! Let the games begin!

Comment

Working...
                              X