Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Embarrassing Moments...

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
    So there I was thinking, OH my GAWD this guy has got his video camera practically up my butt!

What a segue
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
      What a segue
      A boy! He noticed! Craig, you crack me up.

Another embarrassing moment, since I'm on a roll. That one happened about 12 years ago. Here's one that happened probably 24 years ago:

I was surfing at Diamond Head, having graduated from the breaks of Waikiki to venture further afield on my own. I made friends wherever I surfed. I was wearing one of those high-leg, color blocked one pieces in red and blue and the straps were crisscrossing along the back, etc., etc., etc., I swear those suits were a trip to put on. I'm riding this wave as fun as can be, up and down, cutting back, riding it nearly to the beach. I pop off my board and notice that my right boob enjoyed the ride, too. And so did every guy between the break and the beach. I love surfing so much that I tucked it back in and paddled back out. One of the guys said, "That's the best wave I ever saw!"
      Such is life. Whatchagonna do? Catch another wave! To this day when I first take off I'm checkin' this-n-that!
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
        This thread is about embarrassing moments. Who cares if Leo got to meet Kenny G? And the "hee hee" to start? Please.
        I stand by my opinion. The post I referred to was nothing but self-important name-dropping.
        Nah, nah - sorry for the confusion. I don't like Kenny G's "muzak," and I was admitting to it being a now-embarassing moment that I had been on stage with him. Sorry if you picked up on it as something else.

The guy actually has good jazz chops, and he's chosen a path that makes him more money than most sax players - it's his choice and I can respect that decision. But that doesn't mean I have to like his music. Nor do I have to use it in my programming. Inserting himself into Louis Armstrong's iconic recording of "What a Wonderful World" was a slap in the face to those who enjoy jazz.
        Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
        Gifted "us" HT users? Speak for yourself.
        Well, you can always use the "ignore" function if it bothers you so much; I ain't going away.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
          Well, you can always use the "ignore" function if it bothers you so much; I ain't going away.
          I'm sure you've learned by now... I ain't going away either.

Comment

Some embarassing moments I've had:
            I was surfing Rocky Point the other day, and had just paddled in and was messing around the shore break. I saw a nice little section that I thought I could try showoff on: launch a little air then catch my board and walk in. Instead, one of my skegs caught in the sand, and I went doughnuts right on my face... five feet in front of three really really hot wahines. They just started giggling.

I was in Waikiki last week and got in the elevator just as someone got out. He wen left one mean fart in there. It was so nasty I could almost see the fumes. Next floor, a bunch of Japanese tourists came in, and thought that I was the one fut. What sucked was that they didn't speak English, so I couldn't even explain to them that it wasn't me. I'm still pissed at the buggah that did that. I know I'll never see them ever again, but still... I shouldn't get the blame/credit for laying a nasty fart when it wasn't me.

One time during a church sermon, I was so tired from having to work until 4am the previous night, I fell asleep on the shoulder of the pastor's wife who was sitting next to me. She had to nudge me awake, but not before I left a little drool spot on her shoulder. To this day, I still can't look her in the eye.

Comment

Oh my word I had the worst expo today!!!

Ok like everyone knows, my cars gone right? and now I have this loaner which is an SUV.

OK. I'm at Cheveron gas station in town this morning, and I'm wearing my short denim skirt thingy and I jump out of the truck. The delivery guys at the pump next to me start SMILING. So, like the Dittsy-Do that I am, I smile back, walk all the way inside to pay for gas, bought me a drink AND THEN noticed as I'm walking back to the truck......unbeknoweth to me, my ASS was showing, not my whole ass just the bottom right cheeck!! Oh hell that was embarrasing!!

Thank goodness none of you'all were there,

KaYa T.
              Last edited by Got2HaVKaYaNoW; November 14, 2006, 01:05 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

I thought I posted this on HT but couldn’t find it using search.

Anyways, this happened in the summer of 2004. I just came out of my bathroom (and was half asleep) when I kept feeling drops of cold water on the back of my legs. But my legs weren’t wet! Every step I took I kept feeling the cold on the back of my legs and I was sure there was Obake around me so I started screaming. I turned around and realized that there was a long strand of toilet paper hanging out the back of my pajama pants. At that moment my husband came down the stairs. He had the ‘what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-you’ look on his face. How embrassed I felt (and must’ve looked) when I told him about the toilet paper!
                Lovena

Comment

I juss had one a couple of minutes ago on HT!

Da Nerve...some people's children have no class, respect nor decency!

For those of you who were here ~ No tell.

For those of you who missed it ~ Nothing you would care to know.heheheh

Auntie Lynn
                  Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                  Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                    I juss had one a couple of minutes ago on HT!

For those of you who missed it ~ Nothing you would care to know.heheheh

Auntie Lynn
                    AAAWWW you going leave us like dat....fine den, neva like know anyway!

<J/K>

All Haboot,

KaYa T.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Re: Embarrassing Moments...

Kaya, I love and admire your attitude. Although your car was stolen ~ you still have a sense of humor! Das the only way to be. We can not control what happens in Life. Materialistic things can always be replaced...but LIFE is PRECIOUS!

You go girl!

I still not telling wat happened today.

Auntie P.
                      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                        I still not telling wat happened today.

Auntie P.

" 'Ah C'mon " Bula'ia , I promise I not going tell....
                        sigpic

Comment

I was working in a ladies clothing store in a hotel, and while on break, I went over to the food court. I spotted a lady whom I was acquainted with, as she worked in another area of the hotel. I noticed her very protruding belly and inquired "When are you due"? Her reply, "I'm not pregnant" GADZ, I was totally toungue tied!

Another time, there was a customer in the store asking me about shows to go see, and asking about "Splash", in our hotel, "Oh, that's noted as getting the reviews for being thee worst show on the strip. You should really try such and such".

Unbeknownst to me, one of the dancers in the show was in the little boxy dressing stalls, heard every word! She came out of there, mad as all git-out, and retorted "I happen to dance in that show!". OH, I felt like such an arse!

Comment

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2021/...eo-conference/

Nothing to hide.

Comment

Working...
                            X