I Found My Car!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Found My Car!!!!

ILL l ! ! My car got stolen...HELP ! ! ! OOh..my goodness gang, please I need to borrow your MAKA'S please, if anyone see's my car can you please contact call 911, and then email me...

* I did the whole police report, and insurance thingy but I really love MY car, its so purrty*

Keep on the Look out for:

2005 Mazda6

Lapis Blue

Lic. Plt. # PFB 476

Desc. Wing spoiler, side-sill extensions, body color front grill, black interior(cloth),
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Got2HaVKaYaNoW; November 3, 2006, 03:02 PM.
    sigpic

Re: Car Thieves Suck!!!

That's the pits, Kaya. I'll send out good thoughts for it's safe return.

Comment

hey anyone know what kind of car they found in the Ala Wai...would be my luck thats its my car!
      sigpic

Comment

I think the HPD would have contacted you if that was your car found in the harbor by now..

Good luck on the recovery of your car. At least you had insurance.
        Last edited by damontucker; November 3, 2006, 05:40 PM. Reason: Reasoning

Comment

I'll be going out tonight and I'll be on the look out for your car. I also posted to several of my "friends."

Hugs

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Mahalo aunty Lynn,

Thanx I need all the maka's i can get so wen dey find doz guys, huh, i going karang der alas! <LOL>. an yea, I had to ask my HuBby , "ey u bettah call your "friends" from wai-pah-huuu*, waimanalo* & waianae*~ bring my car back!"

HuBby's been in OCCC couple time and made many "friends".
            Huh,

KaYa T.

* No offense to peeps from the above mentioned places, I know some people get all huu-huu when people talk about their hale town. I loco-too k I get ohanas that live those places checking Lualuale,Pupuole, and Saddle City road foa my kauwila*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
              That's the pits, Kaya. I'll send out good thoughts for it's safe return.
              Mahalo Tutusue,

Thanx thats what I need is positive thoughts, cuz sheesh I'm soo 'ill' right now. mahalo NUI!

Aloha,

KaYa T.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Got2HaVKaYaNoW View Post

HuBby's been in OCCC couple time and made many "friends".
                What was he in for, car theft?

Well, I thought it was funny ...
                Back to work.

(Sorry to hear about your car, G2HVKyW. Thieves should be shot. One strike, you're out!)

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
                  What was he in for, car theft?

Well, I thought it was funny ..)
                  OMG, yea kinda...how mento is this? his cousin stole a police cars blue light thingy and they started to pull people over on Kam Hwy!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'll be on the look out for your car this weekend.

And I hate it when people steal cars that I have my eye on. That's a sweet ride!
                    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
                      I'll be on the look out for your car this weekend.

And I hate it when people steal cars that I have my eye on. That's a sweet ride!
                      bwaahaahaa, for making me laugh , having a crappy day, OMG i caught the bus for the first time in like 5/6 years...did u know its $2.00!! the bus driver laughed at me when I dropped .75 in the machine thingy!
                      sigpic

Comment

I just saw a car matching your car's description going eastbound on the H1 near Waikele. It whizzed past me on the left. I didn't follow it because I'm trying not to get any more tickets for awhile, but I did memorize the plate number just in case. I tried to call the newsroom to have someone look up your post, but I couldn't get through on my cell, for some reason.

So I didn't know it was your car until I got to work and checked your post to see what the license plate number was. (There are a zillion of those little blue cars!)

I called the cops immediately when I got to work and saw that the plate was the same. The unhelpful woman bitched at me for waiting so long to call, and basically hung up on me. I couldn't believe it.

I'm sorry, Kaya. But I didn't want to call and report it until I knew it was yours! Looks like I handled it the wrong way. I'm very sorry. I'm kicking myself for not chasing the guy, but he was really moving and it seemed like such a long shot!

Comment

Just s thought...Stealing a car on an island the size of Oahu is mental midgetry on the the part of the theif....I mean, where are they gonna GO with it. It's not like they can drive it to Mexico or some other state or somethin'. They're on a figgin ISLAND.
                          Now, Maddie already saw it, driving totally recklessly, no less, and reported it. How long until these dummies are caught...a week or 2 maybe ?

I just hope you get it back without too much destruction done to it.

Best Wishes for that. :-)
                          http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
                          Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
                          Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post
                            Just s thought...Stealing a car on an island the size of Oahu is mental midgetry on the the part of the theif....I mean, where are they gonna GO with it. It's not like they can drive it to Mexico or some other state or somethin'. They're on a figgin ISLAND.
                            Well, most car thieves here don't plan on driving the stolen car around for kicks and giggles. Usually, they're stripped, then the parts are sold separately. Or at least that's what I hear. *whistles innocently*

Oh, and sorry to hear about your car being stolen Got2Hav. That blows

Edited to add: or I guess I should say, most experienced car thieves don't just steal cars for joyrides.
                            Last edited by Marco; November 6, 2006, 01:31 PM. Reason: Edited for clarification

Comment

I'm so sorry Got2...I hope they find the ^**)*&%$ soon and your car in one piece. Sorry I'm not there to help with the lookout, but I say prayer for you to get your baby back.

HulaHoney

Comment

Working...
                              X