Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Found My Car!!!!

So Kaya,

Which of yo boys goin fix Josh? Sounds like he needs a little ejumakashun, olskoostail. Plus, now you know where he at.

When I was a boy, you prayed that the cops would find you before your Pop found you, or worse yet, before Uncle found out. Now things are just the opposite.

My, my, my, how times have changed.

Good for you.....Congratulations!!
    FutureNewsNetwork.com
    Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Congratulations!

Were you able to cancel the buy of the MPV?

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
        Kaya, I'm just wondering (indulge me; I'm an English teacher). Did you actually say "OMG," or are you abbreviating for HT? I have a few students who say "OMG," and I'm trying to gauge whether or not this is going to enter common usage.
        Scriv:
        Really? Just the letters? Like a quick ohmahgawd? or a O-ommm-Geee?

Kaya: We want an update! Let us know what happens with the village idiot!
        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
          Kaya, I'm just wondering (indulge me; I'm an English teacher). Did you actually say "OMG," or are you abbreviating for HT? I have a few students who say "OMG," and I'm trying to gauge whether or not this is going to enter common usage.
          Oh great. An English Teacher. "You get an 'F' on HT Pomai".

Auto theft isn't funny at all. OMG (saying it like a valley girl)... My previous Honda was broken into more times than I can count. What IS truly funny about your story is that you got a "free" auto detail (armor all, vacuum, clean da mess). That's hilarious!

Hopefully after "Josh" pays his dues (getting his @ss kicked and/or going to jail), he'll eventually become a contributing part of society by working as an auto detailer. Tell him a dollar bill tied to the antenna doesn't look cool though.
          sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Congrats!!!

Now this makes me want to buy a car alarm for my own car.
            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
              Scriv:
              Really? Just the letters? Like a quick ohmahgawd? or a O-ommm-Geee?
              *ROFLMFAO* Scriv, I was going to say the same thing. Four words for you: Cali in the Valley. We won’t go into the usual suspects in the islands.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
              USA TODAY, page 2A
              11 March 1993

Comment

Hoooowheeee ... what a lucky!
                Burl Burlingame
                "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
                honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

What great news, other than the quilt of course. I'm happy for you Kaya!
                  I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Now that is fantastic news........ very very happy for you. You are surely one of the lucky people to get your car back and in good condition at that...wow...
                    Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
                    Mark Twain

Comment

Kaya, that is excellent! Ever since I saw your car on the H1, I've been wondering if I was hallucinating or what. It seemed like such a bizarre coincidence. And just last night on the way home from work, I kept seeing little blue cars and wondering whatever happened to yours.

I'm so happy you got your car back! This is really great news.

Aloha,
                      Maddie

Comment

Thank you all again for the reply's, I'm sooo stoked that I have my baby back... then it just got better, I talked to the security and gate guy/girl(its a shim )at my building...shim said he'd give me a month pass for free, till my window gets fixed, and I can park right behind their post. I'm never parking on the road again...well not infront of Ala moana hotel ever again...geez.

*and the comment about,'did I really say,"O.M.G" to the police dispatcher person? No dearest, I said OH MY GAAWD".

But anyway thank you thank you all....

Not Salty,All smiles

KaYa T.
                        sigpic

Comment

Great news Kaya, and one of the funniest stories I've heard in a while. I guess I was way wrong when I said it was prolly already stripped by now. This is one case where I'm def happy to be wrong. I can't believe the guy went thru all that trouble to get his prints off the car and everything, then leaves it right next to his house where people have prolly seen him cleaning it off. What a jackhole

That sucks about the quilt, but I can't help but laugh a little that the thief would do something as bizarre as that. I mean, that's downright strange, imo.

About the "OMG" comment - my little nieces say it all the time, spelling out the letters. I think it's kinda funny, though I wouldn't be caught dead doing that myself.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
                            I'm feeling kind of stupid... as that is only about a half mile away from my house.

Congrats KAYA!

Sounds like your baby was well taken care of besides the window!
                            You feel stupid?! I feel stupid! I live 1 1/2 blocks away from there...oish...so mento me I was up Waianae, Nanakuli, Waimanalo looking for that bad boy...hello I should 'ah started in my neighborhood!!!

LOL~

KaYa T.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by timkona View Post
                              So Kaya,

Which of yo boys goin fix Josh? Sounds like he needs a little ejumakashun, olskoostail. Plus, now you know where he at.

When I was a boy, you prayed that the cops would find you before your Pop found you, or worse yet, before Uncle found out. Now things are just the opposite.

My, my, my, how times have changed.

Good for you.....Congratulations!!

Yup, yup, yup...my hubBy being full Samoan & related to about 95% of the samoans here, that was tough trying to keep him calm...He didn't know I was picking up my car, until I left the area, then I went home to pick him up...then I told him, he called like everyone he knew to go and kick a$$.

but anyway , you know what would be trip...I told my huBy that I wanted to write on the quilt, "I know who you are" and dump it in the front porch. That sounds pretty mean..

anyway..... I'd like to smack the heck outta him, though! but yet I'm just thankful that its in one piece, except the window.

Aloha,

KaYa T
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Got2HaVKaYaNoW View Post
                                Anywho...thaty punk that stole my car, actually cleaned it, I had all kine opala everywhere, then I noticed he 'armor alled'(that cleaning stuff for da dash) the whole dash area, and center console and stuff, probably trying the keep his prints off. But anyway, he filled it up with gas, too. then looking some more, he left money in the car. And tied a dollar bill to my antenna. looked like the back seats where vacuumed,
                                Lotta nerve, driving around making YOUR car like their own! My uncle got his stolen car back after a year - some drug bust turned up his car. The thief had repaired the engine, put on new tires, changed the seats (!), and spray painted it a different color.

Check with your insurance on having your engine checked out by a mechanic for damage before you close your claim with them - you don't want engine trouble to show up in a few months that has to be fixed out of your own pocket if it is related to the theft. (Unless, YOUR thief happened to be a mechanic-type like my uncle's was. )

Comment

Working...
                                X