Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Bush Watch - Chapter 3

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
    I wonder if he kept chowing down after she put her fork down for the last time (protocol is that once the Queen stops eating, everyone stops eating. Knowing how gauche he is, I bet he also chewed while talking to her too).
    Probably leaned over and said "you gonna finish that, queenie?" while stabbing something leftover on her plate.

Comment

AOL is doing a poll to find the best of the Bushisms. This one has to be my favorite:

"[Our enemies] never stop thinking about ways to harm our country and people, and neither do we." Aug. 4, 2004. Yoiks.

This one is almost as good: "It was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship." June 29, 2006

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

King Bush - New America

Aloha!

America(ns) was created from bastards. From it's birth many women have been raped and children were born. To this day many don't even know it. Rape, lies, murder, etc, you name it, they've done it...and to this very day. And still people 'bless' this country.

What a great and violent country. Even weird.

There's no other 'civilize' country in the world where people still hunt vampires and actually think they are vampires and bite others. Unbelievable!

Propagandist Nazi Goebbles actually said it... 'Tell your people great lies over and over and they'll follow you'. Yes, T.V. does wonders.

Right now Americans are losing the war in Iraq. King Bush thought it would be a walk in the park what with all the super weapons at his disposal. Wrong!

People must keep in mind that king bush is human and pees and farts like everyone else. King Bush obviously doesn't care about what the soldiers family members think. He dodge the war so why should he.

This kind of 'no aloha' approach will be King Bush's downfall. The king's henchmen better wake up because if, or when, some of those messed up servicemen get back from the war these guys snap and will start to blow-up sh_t.

You can say anything you want about the war in favor of King Bush and the U.S. military. But one thing I'm sure about and the reason the king will lose the war and more men:

When you go into someone elses country, who in the first place NEVER asked you to come, and make decisions that should benefit them, and never did, you put yourself in serious harms way. I don't care how powerful your weapons of wars are. The simple fact that when you start dropping bombs, miss and kill innocents, you better believe that those civilians NOT in this war will take up arms. Oh, rape as well. Especially those Iraqi families (like yours and mine), who witness and SEE their 5 year old girl-boy child body parts splattered for all to see. I would surely definitely fight to the death, especially if those who did it came from somewhere else.

Can you imagine the young Iraqi teenage boys reaction seeing their little 5yr old sister, mothers, grandpas anatomy scattered all over the place? Their reaction is instantaneous...kill the intruders! I would most definitely, would you? Over 1/2 a million innocent civilians dead...that's a lot of determined Iraqi young men and women.

The more innocent die the more determined they become. Their religious beliefs merged with the fact that innocent children are killed only intensifies their blood lust to kill those who commited these innocent deaths and mutilations. Uranium-tip bombs last forever!

Fighting teens at ages 14-18 years of age with the will to survive is NOT easy. Like teens in the U.S.A. these Iraqi teens are no different. They are quick, deliberate and stubborn.

King Bush calls it Operation Iraqi Liberation, or O.I.L. You can't get more arrogant than that. Oh well, someday oil will run out and the mainland will then be a dog-eat-dog world.

Yet, AMERICA is STILL the BEST place to live! Weird...

...the place to be will always be in this great State of Hawaii. And it is possible that the Hawaiians will benefit from what mother-ocean always intended it to be...Pollution Free.

=================================

ICE: this devil-drug will wreak havoc on the American public. Violence will pick up speed and you will be witness. There are so many real-estate on the mainland to open these labs that it will make your head spin. HUMONGOUS money is involved here. And MONEY is GOD in America!
        I'm a therapeutic-aide (TA) in treament of these addicts and I talk a lot to these ice-addicts, and I mean a lot. 100% of these addicts never succeed in quitting this terrible drug. It got so bad that after their rehab is over (6mos) I've gotten to the point where all I tell them before they leave the center is - 'see you later'
        Along with new addicts, the same addicts return for treatment. It's obvious that ICE is still being sold on the streets. ICE addicts will never tell you who or where the dealers are. It's so sad.

Mahalo!
        Last edited by maliaam6; May 12, 2007, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Re: King Bush - New America

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
          808blogs.com- Start your own blog now, for free!
          kazaru.808blogs.com - my blog!
          http://kazaru.com - personal site DOWN ATM

Comment

The President loses his brain

Just when I thought things couldn't get more interesting in the Bush White House, along comes the announcement this morning that Karl Rove will be leaving Washington, DC at the end of this month.

President Bush made a formal announcement Monday morning. "Karl Rove is moving on down the road," Mr. Bush said, appearing grim-faced on the White House's South Lawn with Mr. Rove at his side. "We've been friends for a long time and we're still going to be friends... I'll be on the road behind you here in a bit," he said.
            Love that Wizard of Oz reference! Now if only the Grand Wizard who pulls the puppet strings of the President would also move on down that yellow brick road too...

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Re: The President loses his brain

Now if only the Grand Wizard who pulls the puppet strings of the President would also move on down that yellow brick road too...
              "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!!!"

Comment

This coffee house in Colorado swears that it was the coffee in the establishment that made Karl Rove decide to resign.

Story

Miulang

Comment

Another one bites the dust!

In a totally unexpected move, Attorney General of the US Alberto Gonzalez has handed in his resignation effective Sept. 17. Perhaps the hounds of doom were nipping a little too closely at his heels?

This man, and his leadership, have done more to damage the civil rights of American citizens than any other US Attorney General in the history of the United States. One by one, Bush's cronies are all fading into the sunset. Next to go: Tony Snow. After that, who knows who will be next?

I just hope this resignation doesn't stop Congress from continuing to investigate all the mismanagement and cronyism that has existed in the Bush White House.

Miulang

P.S. The President will be in town this evening for a little dinner party to raise money for Rep. Dave Reichert (of the Green River Killer fame). I wonder how much this will hurt/help the Reichert campaign? For sure it'll make a lot of East Side commuters irate because the President's motorcade will be jamming up a critical arterial at 4:30 and a bunch of streets in downtown Bellevue this afternoon.
                  Last edited by Miulang; August 27, 2007, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I love how the multimillionaire ALL HAOLE Democrats attack some of the worlds most powerful minorites as not black enough, not hispanic enough, uncle tom. All of those minorities, according to the rich haole democrats are simple minded fools who just honor their massah Bush.

Millionaire Haole Kennedy
                    Millionaire Haole Boxer
                    Millionaire Haole Pelosi
                    Millionaire Haole Feinstein.
                    Millionaire Haole Fill in the blank Democrat.

All Trust Fund babies born with silver spoon in their mouth and all attacking;

Clarence Thomas - Only the second black Justice of the Supreme Court.
                    Condolessa Rice - The first Black Woman to be Secretary of State.
                    Alberto Gonzalez - The first hispanic Attorney General.

Why do they call these people of color simple minded and corrupt?

POWER.

The same reason people like Miulang root for failure in everything this country is trying to accomplish right now.

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea View Post
                      The same reason people like Miulang root for failure in everything this country is trying to accomplish right now.
                      No, I expect the people who run our government to be ethical and accountable, though, just like my employers expect me to be. I don't want them to bend rules to suit their own ends. I don't want them to be protected from telling the truth.

Miulang

Comment

No, I expect the people who run our government to be ethical and accountable, though, just like my employers expect me to be. I don't want them to bend rules to suit their own ends. I don't want them to be protected from telling the truth.

Miulang

I'm sure you were just as outraged when Clinton fired them all?

Sure. Sure.

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea View Post
                          I'm sure you were just as outraged when Clinton fired them all?

Sure. Sure.
                          Yep. A crooked politician is a crooked politician. I don't care which party they belong to. Believe me, the Republicans haven't cornered the market on dishonesty or corruption, not by a longshot. But in the case of the Bush Whitehouse, they have been a little more blatant about it.

Miulang

Comment

U.S. attorneys are political appointees who serve at the pleasure at the President. That being said, what we may have all forgotten is that it is in fact commonplace for the incoming President to replace all U.S. attorneys with his own appointees (if the incoming Prez is from a different party from the outgoing Prez). Reagan did it. Clinton did it. And, yes, George W. Bush did it.

So if you're keeping score using real-world math and not pundit math, Clinton let go 93 U.S. attorneys and Bush (43) let go 102 U.S. attorneys. The real difference then is that Bush (43) had nine attorneys fired mid-term despite them having positive job reviews. The fired attorneys (who Bush appointed in the first place) all apparently had the "nasty" habit of enforcing the law in a non-partisan fashion. At least Reagan had the decency to fire two of his U.S. attorneys for job-related reasons and did it in an open fashion.

I think Miulang is being too kind. Sure Clinton was a philanderer and tried to cover it up. And he certainly had to brave the Whitewater. But I hardly think all of that holds a candle to Bush (43) invading Iraq on false pretenses, not making Osama Bin Laden's capture a top priority and constantly changing the objective for the war in Iraq. He already all but admitted defeat in a January interview by conceding "the war on terror will be a problem for the next President." Nearly 3,500 U.S. servicemen and women dead ... and counting, just so he won't be remembered as the President who pulled out of Iraq (his dad had the brains to do that).

You'd think a President with a degree in history would have heeded the lessons from the Crusaders who weren't able to capture and hold Jerusalem from the Muslims over the course of almost 200 years. But then he did have a 2.35 gpa.
                            "If it's brown, it's cooked. If it's black, it's f***ed" - G. Ramsey

Comment

Speaking of Bush, and comparing his "green" habits to the ones of the hypocrite on the left, GORE...dig this article! not long nor a difficult read. Wow, it took a Canadian to document this for us?

This article compares "two houses!" Read their comparison, and then......the author telling us who lives in each. Wow...

http://www.canadafreepress.com/gore-bush-house.htm
                              Stop being lost in thought where our problems thrive.~

Comment

Originally posted by Karen View Post
                                Wow, it took a Canadian to document this for us?
                                Actually, the story didn't originate in Canada - it's been circulating on the internet since March of this year; the CFP just now picked up on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X