Backgammon, Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backgammon, Anyone?

Greetings! Would anyone like to play a game of backgammon? Reply, and I'll invite you

Re: Backgammon, Anyone?

I'm a Yahoo Dominoes player... if anyones down to playing that let me know...PM me and we hook up for a few games....

I normally play at the intermediate levels just so I can always catch a game when I want.

I really want to challenge scrivener at literatti someday... but I play scrabble too much and the distribution of pieces and the board is different... but some day scrivener... I'll play you a series!
    Last edited by damontucker; November 25, 2006, 11:52 PM.

Comment

I used to play bg at yahoo, but the players would bow out a lot. I now play at itsyourturn.com, it's a turn based site, so you move then your opponent moves. A lot of times, my opponents are online, so I get a lot of play.

Comment

I'm a die-hard backgammon fanatic and have competed in the Hawaii State Tournament. But I'm not very good.

Have you played on FIBS?
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I have not played on FIBS, but have heard of it. I'm no pro player, by any means, I just greatly enjoy the game. I play over my coffee in the morning to "jump start" the cerebral cortex

I have some opponents that I have played ever since I joined IYT, which was 8 or 9 years ago. If you'd like to play a game, please give me your email, and I'll send you an invitation. Let me know if you'd like to utilize the doubling cube or not, and I will invite accordingly.

Comment

Working...
          X