Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hawai'i Bowl: UH vs. ASU

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
    The Oklahoma team has (had?) a no-celebration rule. All players hand the ball to the ref after a TD sans dancing, chest bumping, etc. To me, not celebrating has become a form of celebrating.
    ...or an expression of maturity and confidence (the old, "yeah I've been here before")

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
      Didn't Stutzmann get ejected at that same game? It was his last game too.

I can't recall if Stutz was penalized prior to that leap into the stands, but I'm pretty sure he was thrown out. Of course no one cared at that point because it was toward the end of the game..but I thought it just sucked.

Stutz got flagged TWICE on the same play. First, for kicking the ball into the stands after he scored the TD. Second, for joining several other teammates for their version of the "Lambeau leap." 30 yards in penalties assessed.

So, Ah Yat had to kick the PAT from FIFTY yards away ...... and he nailed it!

Comment

Under ordinary circumstances, I'd say what Stutz did wasn't too smart....until you consider the situation and how badly we were beating our hated rival BYU. IMHO, a VERY memorable last play for his football career. He got kicked out after scoring his final TD while kicking the @%*( out of BYU.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe View Post
          Leonard Peters, however, is a MONSTER. If I could only find that clip of him beheading the ASU quarterback on YouTube...
          Not the greatest quality but here you go: Owned by LP

Comment

Ka. Toosh.

Comment

Working...
            X