Procrastination: A Daily Battle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Procrastination: A Daily Battle!

...lazy. But that's not really procrastination, I guess. Yep. Lots of reasons for procrastination. Maybe I'll discuss more of 'em next week!

Comment

I procrastinate on bothersome things that "can" wait. Taxes (extensions allow for procrastination), safety check and registration on cars that are not being driven, going to the post office for mail (nothing THAT important is going to arrive that can't wait a week for pickup), yard work (maybe the wind will blow hard and all the dropped leaves will just fly away).

Boring stuff is easy to put off until later, and hope it somehow goes away by itself or maybe someone else will take care of it. Please ....

Comment

Tutusue - not sure if your messages reflect "procrastination," or what technicians like to call "intermittence."

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
          Tutusue - not sure if your messages reflect "procrastination," or what technicians like to call "intermittence."
          Me either. I'll let you know next week! Maybe!

Comment

Well, I listed the condo today for sale, so for the past several days, I've really "de-junked" the place...here is what the livingroom looks like now:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...LivingRoom.jpg
            Last edited by Hope; December 4, 2006, 11:16 PM. Reason: tryin' ta' figgure it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Hope View Post
              Well, I listed the condo today for sale, so for the past several days, I've really "de-junked" the place...here is what the livingroom looks like now:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...LivingRoom.jpg

Clearing throat.... hum hum... I guess you procrastinated long enough on listing the condo......... happy for you!

Good luck with the listing. Hope more "de-junking" and listing it helps out with the sale.
              Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
              Mark Twain

Comment

Hello, Tayo! Yes, I went ahead and listed it. I needed the burden of all the ads, open house days, etc. off of me. I did my best, and thought I had it sold a few times, but, nope.

I found a lady who listed it at a mere 1%, so I'm overjoyed about that! I need to pay off the last of my student loans right off the top, which was why I tried the FSBO first.

Now, I have more time to concentrate on a lot of things I need to do around here.

You must be getting SO excited...time is drawing near your trip over the pond! Enjoy visiting friends, and your stay at mom's for the next few weeks.

Comment

Hey, if it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
                  Don't be mean,
                  try to help.

Comment

dude. i have the same exact problem... procrastination is like a disease , hahaha , and it only gets worse if u let it run its course......

i have made myself become a victim of procrastination like nobodies buisness.

i have a plan though , i think i have a cure... the only way to beat procrastination ..... is NO MERCY! attack it head on , full blitz.
                    Ebb And Flow

Comment

Originally posted by newroots View Post
                      dude. i have the same exact problem... procrastination is like a disease , hahaha , and it only gets worse if u let it run its course......

i have made myself become a victim of procrastination like nobodies buisness.

i have a plan though , i think i have a cure... the only way to beat procrastination ..... is NO MERCY! attack it head on , full blitz.
                      That's great advice...tomorrow I'll think about it
                      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I've only had 3 hours of sleep in the last 2 days(thats not counting falling asleep in the library or in class) I had been doing good about not procrastinating this whole semester up until this last week! darn research papers! Darn all my grades being borderline a's, and darn all these professors encouraging me and bribing me with hopes of a a free ride (ok so maybe it's not such a bad thing), and to think finals week is next week and I've yet to even pick up a book and study!

Procrastination takes time.

and in my case a bottle of nodoze
                        808blogs.com- Start your own blog now, for free!
                        kazaru.808blogs.com - my blog!
                        http://kazaru.com - personal site DOWN ATM

Comment

Working...
                        X