This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh come on!! just got this PM

Just got this PM.. is it just me or is this guy just a bit lolo???
    Hello? first of all I dont mind being chubby (tho im workin on not to be) but I think its still a bit offending... and besides.. this whole email makes me shudder... no offense but FREAKS!
    just had to post this.. it just... yeah freaked me out.. and *shudder*
    and FYI... im so not the cuddlin type.. the opposite actually.. I have thing for huggin.. I freak out when people try to touch me.. past issues..

Keiki

Default Cuddling help
    My brother needs a girlfriend. He is a bit needy, and you appear to him a bit chubby, and thus cuddly. He wants to make children even though he's 16. Can you help him out. You seem like the type that likes to cuddle lots.
    Last edited by *pinao*; December 3, 2006, 04:11 AM. Reason: added something

Re: Oh come on!! just got this PM

Entirely subtle!

"He does want to truly impregnate a Japanese girl so that she won't run away from him, and stay loyal to him in having a baby" + entire cluster**** of the "Learning Japanese" thread =

Well, congrats to you, I guess

Okay, no, that's creepy. Trash it, block it, get rid of it. Post haste. The hell is wrong with these guys? For serious.
    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

This "duo" has been trolling with their antics for some time. Now, they take it offline with this.

I am Japanese and I like to cuddle, perhaps I need to hook up with these guy(s).

Send me a PM gents, I like cherry boys.
      You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

OMG!!! That is going too far! I'm sure Admin will take Action.

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Posting the contents of a Private Message to a public thread is unacceptible. If you receive a spam PM or some other unwanted message, contact a moderator directly, and meanwhile use the "Ignore" feature to block further messages.

Comment

Working...
          X