Rocky Balboa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky Balboa

Yes, it is TRUE! ANOTHER Rocky Movie....They chenged the name so no numbers are involved..
    Any Die hard fans? Or is itjust a joke now?

http://www.rockythemovie.com/

Rocky Balboa (formerly known as Rocky VI) is a film written by, directed by, and starring Sylvester Stallone as underdog boxer Rocky Balboa. It will be the sixth film in the Rocky series, which began with the Oscar-winning Rocky thirty years earlier in 1976. The film has received an MPAA rating of PG for boxing violence & some language.
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Re: Rocky Balboa

I'm just a fan of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Maybe Stalone is cashing in on Philly's popularity in the movies. I happened to think "Invincible" was pretty convincing. It's my neck of the woods.
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Well, I am not a die hard fan but I am interested in this one for some unknown reason! I may watch it when it comes to DVD.

Comment

If I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

I must break you.

See that look in their eyes, Rock? You gotta get that look back, Rock. Eye of the tiger, man. Eye of the tiger.

I pity the fool!

Yep, I'm watching this next installment, no question. You can't pay enough money for lines like these. They're pure cheese gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco View Post
          If I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

I must break you.

See that look in their eyes, Rock? You gotta get that look back, Rock. Eye of the tiger, man. Eye of the tiger.

I pity the fool!

Yep, I'm watching this next installment, no question. You can't pay enough money for lines like these. They're pure cheese gold.
          You are correct there is just something about it that draws me too. I faded at 3-5 but it's been long enough for me to renew interest.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
            Yes, it is TRUE! ANOTHER Rocky Movie....They chenged the name so no numbers are involved..
            Any Die hard fans? Or is itjust a joke now?

.[/B]
            Not only Rocky , but a new DIE HARD and Rambo is in the works See this thread
            Last edited by alohabear; December 5, 2006, 05:12 AM.
            Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
            Flickr

Comment

A new Indiana Jones WAS in the works, don't know what exactly happened though. Also, a new Romancing the Stone/Jewel of the Nile sequel called Racing the Monsoon.
              I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Watching Baby Boomers get old is funny $h!+.
                FutureNewsNetwork.com
                Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Racing the Monsoon seems to be similar to Romancing and Jewel. But it doesn't seem to be a sequel.

As for a Indy sequel, last I read George Lucas is the logjam. They had a script ready to go. But he rejected it evidently.
                  Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                  The Kona Blog

Comment

As much as i love the rocky series... i must say Sly must go. Please please please please take him outta philly! Ever since his bloody statue moved to the top of the steps at the art museum all of our local teams have been cursed even worse than before lol. Eagles...Phillies...76ers and my beloved Flyers. Seems every time he makes an appearance at a game they lose. I was surprised to see the birds win last night after seeing sly at the game lol.
                    -kp!

Comment

my family went last night to the 5pm show at koko marina...my 12 yr old son and 20 yr old niece loved it, and so did my wife and I, and pretty much ALL in the audience... the last 20 minutes of the show was very emotional and uplifting!

WE all had to do the run/dance/quick 1-2s punches and the raising of our arms as we went up the stairway of our home after the movie...!

Go see this movie!

Comment

Working...
                      X