Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An' Den

Originally posted by Mokihana
    Eh. I get one bridge in Arizona... u like buyum????
    Sure! But only can afford for pay One dollar three eighty for em!

Comment

Originally posted by NeeHo
      Sure! But only can afford for pay One dollar three eighty for em!
      Nemmine den.
      Aloha,
      Mokihana

Comment

Oi.
        Dis da pidgin post-whoring thread??

Ooo. I like play, den...

So wat gotta do?

Comment

Jus gotta keepum goin...and den wen day stay pau...den pau!
          Retired Senior Member

Comment

Originally posted by kukui_nut
            Dis da pidgin post-whoring thread??

Brah. Try splain to me what pidgin post-whoring means.
            I oni went public school, and when I did go,
            I usually nevah stay all day.

Comment

eh, try 'splain to me too please. Cuz adunno eedah.
              Aloha,
              Mokihana

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                Brah. Try splain to me what pidgin post-whoring means...
                Da pidgin part is obvious...
                Post-whoring: "wea you can post like stay going out of style and no really mattah what da subjek an all dat and plus may give da admin or mod guys rash (I know DAT one..) but sometimes da stuff is really funny and good stress relief if anything so I alwayz tink its one good idea fo' have dat like someplace in any forum but my opinion usually no mattah especially in my household but I no like go there so getting back to where I wuz which I fo' get already oh yeah being able to post like whateva wheneva whoeva whicheva me I tink its all good cuz I one incurable (no can cure) post-whore"

*breathes*

Kukui

Comment

Post-whoring: ... being able to post like whateva wheneva whoeva whicheva me I tink its all good cuz I one incurable (no can cure) post-whore"

*breathes*

Kukui
                  WOW!
                  You muss have da same teeng we have den!
                  Post-whore syndrome (PWS)
                  As opposed to PMS

Comment

Post-whoring: "wea you can post like stay going out of style and no really mattah what da subjek an all dat and plus may give da admin or mod guys rash (I know DAT one..) but sometimes da stuff is really funny and good stress relief if anything so I alwayz tink its one good idea fo' have dat like someplace in any forum but my opinion usually no mattah especially in my household but I no like go there so getting back to where I wuz which I fo' get already oh yeah being able to post like whateva wheneva whoeva whicheva me I tink its all good cuz I one incurable (no can cure) post-whore"

*breathes*

Kukui
                    oh!! Sound da same like Portagee den!
                    Aloha,
                    Mokihana

Comment

*breathes*

Kukui
                      Wow brah. Can tell you eedah went Punahou or Iolani School. You even sound like one attorney too. So to ansah yowah original question, YES dis is da thread for pidgin post-whoring!! Let da whoring begin!!

Comment

be proud that you know pidgin..when we moved to georgia as 4 & 6 yr olds in the early 70's,no one understood us..in this area you were either white or black..nothing else..pops is hawaiian,filipino&chinese..mom is german &cherokee indian..all the teachers laughed at us.thought we were slow,cause we talked pidgin...and cause we took our shoes off @the door...so it was very very hard to learn because we were "different"..even our haole family were the same..i now have a beautiful 21 yr old son who i had very young.but i taught him to stand up for himself..hold your chin up &never forgot..we are hawaiian..no one can take our heritage...so keep it!!! much peace to all.........

Comment

great post! I todally agree wichu.
                          Aloha,
                          Mokihana

Comment

Izzie...I totally agree with you, we as the people of Hawai'i as well as other indigenous cultures worldwide have endured much for the sake of westernization...yet there is still hope that burns within us, and what was once deemed "forbidden" is now being revived...the language and culture is being taught to our children and a cultural renaissance is taking place. I have travelled to many places and seen what there was to see and what I brought back with me is an unwaivering love for my family, my people, and my Hawaiian heritage. We as individuals choose how we intend to live our lives, and miniscule things like "SPEAK ENGLISH, NOT PIDGIN!" do not matter...life is about adapting to change...yes that's true but it is also about knowing who you are and being comfortable just as you are, even speaking pidgin.

Aloha Nui,
                            Nohealani
                            Last edited by Nohealani; November 9, 2004, 02:47 PM.

Comment

good post! Mahalo!
                              Aloha,
                              Mokihana

Comment

Originally posted by Mokihana
                                good post! Mahalo!

Thank you...like mah grandpa always taught me...live and learn das da only way to go! My sentiments exactly...LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X