Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TMNT teaser

Originally posted by MadAzza
    Hey, take that back! I know lots of mechanically inclined gay turtles.
    Oh do you now ? Well excuse me for saying anything
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
      Hey, take that back! I know lots of mechanically inclined gay turtles.
      Hula Honu?
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear
        Is Donatello the "gay" turtle ala Tinky Winky?
        Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it was actually Leonardo that was voiced by an openly gay voice actor.

Comment

here's a new trailer for The Turtles via MTV.
          Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
          Flickr

Comment

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Anyone confirm whether this is coming out or not, if so when as my son is bugging me all the time about it.

Thanks!

KalihiBoy

Comment

Re: New Teenage Mutatnt Ninja Turtle Movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0453556/
              This is info you are looking for.

Genre: Animation / Action / Adventure / Comedy / Fantasy (more)

Tagline: Raising Shell In 2007

Plot Summary: Strange events are occurring in New York City, and the Turtles are needed more than ever, but Raphael...

Production Notes/Status:
              Comments:
              Status Updated: 9 November 2006
              Note: Since this project is categorized as being in production, the data is subject to change; some data could be removed completely.

Also here is a preview, http://www.mtv.com/movies/movie/284385/trailers.jhtml
              Pending Release date 3- 23- 07
              Since when is psycho a bad thing??
              Sharing withother survivors...
              www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Re: New Teenage Mutatnt Ninja Turtle Movie

I am not a Hollywood insider so my typical sources of information is usually IMDb or Apple Movie Trailers. According to IMDb the release date is March 23, 2007. When I was going through the Apple Movie Trailers site a few days ago I saw no references to this movie.

But one of three official sites that IMDb listed confirmed the March 23, 2007. I never checked the other two.

Comment

Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Dude...I was the biggest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Fanatic. Rapfael was my favorite.

Comment

Uncle Phil from "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" did Master Shredder's voice in the cartoons. Just wanted to throw that out.
                    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

and one of the eighties' Coreys (Feldman or Haim) voiced one of the turtles in the live-action.
                      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

http://www.wondermark.com/d/268.html

Comment

Man, that is too funny. I've had the same dilemma about a Metallica shirt I really liked. I saw it on a girl at the Tool concert, and wondered where the heck she got it, since I'm kind of a rock-tee geek and am pretty familiar with what the band sells. Then I saw it some time later at Hot Topic. I was filled with the same angst.

I didn't buy the shirt. But I'm not ruling it out.
                          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I just watched it today with my kids. The movie theater on base at Pearl Harbor has advanced screenings of some movies and shows them FREE! Another reason to join the military - free, advanced movie screenings

Anyway, I was expecting to sleep through it and took my I-pod so I could watch a movie of my own but it was surprisingly entertaining.

I do remember the "originals" and only Michelangelo talked like a Valley girl. Raphael (in this movie) sounded like a wise guy straight out of the Sopranos - I don't remember him being so "Nu Yawk" in the original.

Laurence Fishburn narrates and Sarah Michelle Gellar does the voice of April. I didn't even recognize the April character - she's been totally transformed and isn't even a journalist anymore. Mako (Makoto Iwamoto) did the voice of Master Splinter. He died shortly after it was announced that he was doing the movie but he had already laid his vocal tracks down so he's still in it.
                            Makoto Iwamoto AKA MAKO 1933-2006.
                            Last edited by kiwidiva; March 17, 2007, 08:45 PM.
                            Toku toa, he toa rangatira ~ He whakatauki
                            My bravery is inherited from the chiefs who were my forebears ~ Maori whakatauki

Comment

One thing this movie needs is the return of Vanilla Ice's "Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!" :P

Comment

I'll be reviewing this for the Star-Bulletin, but bottom-line ... it's better than I thought it would be. Great design and music. Still can't tell the Turtles apart.
                                Burl Burlingame
                                "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
                                honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Working...
                                X