X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surviving on Christmas goodies

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    I'm vegephobic. Don't tell my doc.
    You and my hubby,! Have a little broccoli with your bowl of cheese? Is a common saying at my table.
    I did buy Hickory Farms sausages for the Hubby this year. nose hair trimmer...bet he will like the meat better.

Can someone tell what dried fish is? I have never hear of it before.
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Dried fish: Usually, people are talking about this, or its many varieties. Even though I was a rabid disliker of seafood when I was a kid, this was one of my favorite snacks. Still love it.

Hickory Farms Sausage Things: Man, don't feed that stuff to the seagulls! Chop it up and put it on nachos! I'm serioius: There is nothing better on nachos.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
        Dried fish: Usually, people are talking about this, or its many varieties. Even though I was a rabid disliker of seafood when I was a kid, this was one of my favorite snacks. Still love it.

Hickory Farms Sausage Things: Man, don't feed that stuff to the seagulls! Chop it up and put it on nachos! I'm serioius: There is nothing better on nachos.
        Thanks I had no idea. I still have never seen it!
        What does it taste like? I had an avid fear of eating octopus!
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
          I might buy a set for myself later on today or tomorrow.

Update on the stash of stuff. Two different co-workers gave me party mixes and I won a party snack tray for getting the most points (actually it was tie with another co-worker) in the Christmas Ballads triva quiz.

Comment

Pick up some sausages from Hickory Farms at the Ala Moana Sears yesterday. There were selling it 40% off.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
              Thanks I had no idea. I still have never seen it!
              What does it taste like? I had an avid fear of eating octopus!
              My uncles used to catch squid (or was it octopus?) when I was a kid, then they'd put it in the freezer. We'd cut off a section of it every so often and eat it straight as a snack. We also used to pick pipipis, boil them w/lots of rock salt, and then pick them out of the shell with a needle and eat with poi. I don't know if I could eat that stuff if I had to now.
              * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
              - Anna Quindlen

Comment

I forgot to add that I am thoroughly sick of baked goods and chocolate candy. My family is returning to our organic, no sugar, no dairy, free-range/non-hormone meat way of eating effective Monday morning. I don't want to call it a diet because it's really just our normal way of eating.
                * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
                - Anna Quindlen

Comment

Working...
                X