Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will Wile E. Coyote do when he finally catches Roadrunner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will Wile E. Coyote do when he finally catches Roadrunner?

I posted this on other forums, but I really want to know what will happen...

Mr. Coyote's wasted a grip of time, effort, and money (especially on all that Acme products) tryna catch that purple bird. With all that physical and mental torment he's gone through, I'm sure the Coyote would wanna punish Roadie a little before he eats'em.

Remember when he tried to push the anvil off the cliff to drop it on the roadrunner, but the cliff collapsed under the weight of the anvil, sending Wile E. into a freefall? Poor fella...

Discuss.
    Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Re: What will Wile E. Coyote do when he finally catches Roadrunner?

In one episode he did manage to hold on to the Roadrunner but he was very small and couldn't do a thing other than holding up a sign saying to the effect "What do I do now?".

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
      In one episode he did manage to hold on to the Roadrunner but he was very small and couldn't do a thing other than holding up a sign saying to the effect "What do I do now?".
      Damn, and I thought I saw every episode.

Was it in "Tiny Toons" where Wile E. sued Acme for defective products?
      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
        Damn, and I thought I saw every episode.
        He gets small by running inside of pipes that gradually get smaller

Was it in "Tiny Toons" where Wile E. sued Acme for defective products?
        I can't remember, it might be a movie or it might be the one after "Tiny Toons", Animaniacs.

Comment

During the late '60's, I saw a "Crazy Shirts" type of tee-shirt with Wile E. choking the Road Runner and the caption "BEEP-BEEP YURASS." Score one for the coyote!

Comment

Roadrunner adobo sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
              Roadrunner adobo sounds good.
              Nah. BBQ da BXXXArd! He caused you too many years of PAIN!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Have you people been eatin' the "special" brownies again today?

Comment

He'll probably ask to borrow cabfare to nanakuli becuase he forgot his diabetes medicine at home.
                  Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

My favorite is the one where Wile affects an erudite British accent and details the many different ways to prepare a fine RR meal. Character development, man! I see Wile pulling off a Hannibal Lechter type of retribution on the bird.
                    Don't be mean,
                    try to help.

Comment

Give him the bill for all of the products he paid for to catch him throughout the cartoon?
                      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                        I posted this on other forums, but I really want to know what will happen...

Mr. Coyote's wasted a grip of time, effort, and money (especially on all that Acme products) tryna catch that purple bird. With all that physical and mental torment he's gone through, I'm sure the Coyote would wanna punish Roadie a little before he eats'em.

Discuss.

I think that in the end poor Mr. Coyote will find that he wasted a lot of years on a bird that by now has to be pretty tough and stringy and OLD. RR would probably only be good for stew at this point...lots of cooking to get that tough old meat edible...

Comment

Probably after all these years of fighting and learning to live somewhat together.
                          They'll have grown so accustomed to eachother, that they'll have a great laugh then never talk again at the breakfast table.
                          You know, like an old married couple. HaHa!
                          Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Knowning those two they will be communicating with each other by holding up signs.

Scene at the breakfast table:

Coyote holds up a sign that says Pass the salt
                            Roadrunner then holds up a sign that says I put enough salt on the eggs, cann't you taste it?
                            Coyote then holds up a sign that says I lost sense of taste after getting hit on the head too many times from those Acme anvils.

Comment

At the days end they both just punchout their timecards then have a beer. Its all acting silly people!

Comment

Working...
                              X