Lost Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Room

Anyone watch this Scifi Channel series? I caught the first episode and although the storyline seemed a little hokey, it hooked me. I have two more two hour episodes dvr'd and waiting to go.

The show is about a motel room in another dimension and a motel key that will open any door into the otherworldly motel room. Objects taken from the room have supernatural powers but look like ordinary objects. Kind of a cool, violent scifi series.

How do you folks feel about this new genre of scifi that seems to have a PG13 bent to it. I happen to like the realism and am glad that this new generation of writers seem to come from my age bracket :-)

actually a better synopsis is here

Re: Lost Room

LOOOVVEEDD it although I was disappointed inthe confusion.
    I watched the entire series in one day.
    I thought it left soem holes but I liked it alot nonetheless.
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

yup, watched it and loved it. the ending leaves a lot of questions but maybe they're hoping for a "sequel".
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

You know, I realized too late it was a miniseries. I thought it was a full-blown series and had previously decided I wasn't about to get addicted to yet another show. And you make elements of it sound pretty interesting, especially the more realistic turn, when I admit my first thought when I saw the previews was some kind of variation on "Howl's Moving Castle."

Like other Sci-Fi Channel "miniseries events," the ratings will determine whether the story will continue... either with a 24-episode full-season order, or another mid-season, miniseries filler, or... nothing at all.

This New York Times television reviewer seemed to like the show quite a bit. This fellow at the Los Angeles Times was not as impressed.

Comment

Working...
        X