Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 New Years Resolutions

Made any yet? Post them here....
    I need to quit smoking .....been sick all through the holidays with COPE problems
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: 2007 New Years Resolutions

COPE? Is that similar to COPD? If so, yes, do yourself a BIG favor and quit smoking. I lost my dad to COPD.

My 2007 resolution is to not make any resolutions!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      COPE? Is that similar to COPD? If so, yes, do yourself a BIG favor and quit smoking. I lost my dad to COPD.

My 2007 resolution is to not make any resolutions!
      Yeah that's it...thanks tutusue
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

1280 X 1024
        Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

To finally use eBay as a way to get rid of some clutter.

Comment

I resolve to remember to tell Auntie Lynn how proud I am of her for her efforts on behalf of the homeless, her MWH neighborhood, and her online community. Pupule or not (and I think she's far less pupule than she thinks she is), she's one helluva role model for the rest of us. Also, I resolve to try to do a better job of following her example.
            [/Auntie hug]

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
              I resolve to remember to tell Auntie Lynn how proud I am of her for her efforts on behalf of the homeless, her MWH neighborhood, and her online community. Pupule or not (and I think she's far less pupule than she thinks she is), she's one helluva role model for the rest of us. Also, I resolve to try to do a better job of following her example.
              [/Auntie hug]
              Awwww..you made me CRY! Mahalo for your kind words. I do what I do because it's just ME. i'M pUA...but dat doesn't stop me from helping others who are less fortunate than myself. I remember the hard times. I still get hard times but I'm fortunate to have my children.

One thing I've learned is never to be afraid to speak out. We live in AMERICA. I may not have much but if I can help one person in anyway ~ den I have done my job.

Do from your heart without having to receive anything in return. The best feeling is knowing you've done your best to make another SMILE.

Love and Aloha

Auntie Lynn

btw: I not really "Pupule" but no tell. It's our little SECRET!
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
              X