"In Case of Emergency" on ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "In Case of Emergency" on ABC

OhMyGosh, Sudoku-san, you MUST watch The Class.

The writing, the ensemble cast's timing in delivering the lines (though some are predictable) ... really good.

I'm not much of a sitcom person either, but in my household, "The Class" is APPOINTMENT television.

It consistently makes my teens and me laugh out loud.

I thought "In Case of Emergency" was OK. It certainly gives Kelly Hu a chance at flexing some comedic acting muscles (in addition to her gosh-I-hate-her washboard abs!).

I DO prefer "Knights of Prosperity," though like PZ, way before the show was even a confirmed part of the lineup, I too was getting burned out on all the hype -- to the point where I would avert my eyes rather than read one more thing about it.
    I know a lot less than what there is to be known.

Comment

Some plot holes are coming up. While Sherman's wife took all the stuff from the house, the house is still there. So why does Sherman need to move in with Harry?

I guess odds are Kelly and Jason are going to move into Harry's house too.

Comment

Kelly's the only reason I'm still giving this show a shot.

Is anybody else just painfully annoyed by Jonathan Silverman? Last night when he was just whinning about jumping off the roof, I almost reached my breaking point.

Comment

Originally posted by pacbasin View Post
          Kelly's the only reason I'm still giving this show a shot.

Is anybody else just painfully annoyed by Jonathan Silverman? Last night when he was just whinning about jumping off the roof, I almost reached my breaking point.
          Ditto on everything you wrote.
          I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Originally posted by pacbasin View Post
            Not really since his character (Harry) during the high school years was the captain of the debate club but in later life has problems making up his mind.

David Arquette's character (Jason) is right at the edge of stalking the doctor.

Comment

3rd episode and now all of them are living in Harry's house. Harry takes small things from his ex-wife like sunglasses and TV remote control just to piss her off.

Jason tries to setup Joanna's (the doctor played by Lori Loughlin) 91 year old grandmother with a 80 year old single guy. So that grandmother will something to live for and there by delaying the wedding of Joanna and her off screen beau.

Sherman enlist Harry's aid in finding his wife who ran off to be with Guru Danny (played by David Carradine) and later take back his stuff.

And a flashback sequence concerning Kelly tells a story of her marrying a guy who is more in love with golf then with her. One day while golfing with him she hits a ball (she wasn't that good as a golfer) that hits something (I think it's a tree), bounces back and hits the husband in the head, he then falls back into the golf cart which then goes in to the water hazard where he drowns.

Comment

Working...
              X