Thread: Kamaile`unu Mark

Default Kamaile`unu Mark

Found the "Makaha" mark on Kamaile`unu ridge yesterday. I logged the find and today tried to upload the photo and could not find a link. What happened did they change the page or am I blind??????????????

Default Re: Kamaile`unu Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Wai`anaeCrider View Post
    Found the "Makaha" mark on Kamaile`unu ridge yesterday. I logged the find and today tried to upload the photo and could not find a link. What happened did they change the page or am I blind??????????????
    I went to the geocaching website and did a search for a benchmark with the designation of "Makaha" and found several. 10 to be exact. And I looked for the one that was found on 1/7/07. That led me to http://www.geocaching.com/mark/details.aspx?PID=TU1696 .

I know a good optometrist in Mililani if you would like a referral.

Quote Originally Posted by 68-eldo View Post
    I went to the geocaching website and did a search for a benchmark with the designation of "Makaha" and found several. 10 to be exact. And I looked for the one that was found on 1/7/07. That led me to http://www.geocaching.com/mark/details.aspx?PID=TU1696 .

I know a good optometrist in Mililani if you would like a referral.
    Don't follow your logic. I know how to log, as you can see, but could not find a link to upload a photo as use to be able to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wai`anaeCrider View Post
    Don't follow your logic. I know how to log, as you can see, but could not find a link to upload a photo as use to be able to do.
    Sorry! I thought you could not find the benchmark page. The image upload link is on the upper right when you click on the (visit log) but only if you are the one who posted the log and are logged in. I checked one of my logs and the link was there.

Quote Originally Posted by 68-eldo View Post
    Sorry! I thought you could not find the benchmark page. The image upload link is on the upper right when you click on the (visit log) but only if you are the one who posted the log and are logged in. I checked one of my logs and the link was there.
    \Thanks buddy found it and up loaded the pic