X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pet Peeve of the Day

Originally posted by Serenity

(From: What Pisses you off #7)

What pisses me off the most, are babling idiot fools from the Apple company in the mainland, when all I want is HELP on how to transfer songs to the IPOD, & all I hear is a lot of babling, & nothing has gotten done, & seems to just go around in circles!!.

I probably would have a better chance in going to the APPLE store in Alamoana & asking help there .

GAWD!!.
    I guess with that statement about the Apple Store in the mainland, gives a whole new meaning to the sentence of:

" I see your lips move, but all I hear is Blah Blah Blah!!.

In thier case; it would be more like: I hear your lips move (on the phone), but all I hear is blah blah blah!!.

I just couldn't resist but to make that statement back about the apple store in the mainland, lol.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
      Serenity - just out of curiousity, what kind of work do you do? Sounds like your supervisor/manager needs to get a better handle on their employees or you wouldn't be having all the problems and stress that you do. I feel bad for you - I've been in jobs like that & it's not easy to not go postal on your co-workers sometimes
      you are sss~oo right.
      Aches & Pains

Comment

I hate it when people get scammed into a ACN-type organization. There's a computer user who I'm teaching to use a computer to check his email and I see that his inbox is filled with emails from people on the mainland that has tips on how to sell to people, and recruit more people into the organization.

How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

waking up is often my pet peeve of the day. neither i nor the beau are morning people. it's so hard to get out of bed when you're all nice and snuggly and warm and comfy.

...until you gotta pee like a racehorse.
          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by ericncyn View Post
            waking up is often my pet peeve of the day. neither i nor the beau are morning people. it's so hard to get out of bed when you're all nice and snuggly and warm and comfy.

...until you gotta pee like a racehorse.
            Yeah, you,me & everyone else in this world!!.

Sometimes I wish that we all have some kind of looong tube from the bed (or bedroom) to the the toilet bowl in our own restroom, so that we don't ever have to get out of bed ever, unless to shower, get up to change clothes, &/or to eat.

Hey, sometimes we just gotta have our own lazy moments too.
            Aches & Pains

Comment

I hate people who run red lights!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                Yeah, you,me & everyone else in this world!!.

Sometimes I wish that we all have some kind of looong tube from the bed (or bedroom) to the the toilet bowl in our own restroom, so that we don't ever have to get out of bed ever, unless to shower, get up to change clothes, &/or to eat.

Hey, sometimes we just gotta have our own lazy moments too.
                just wear a pair of Depends and let your feelings go
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
                  Careful what you wish for --- I'm assuming you don't want to be in a medical care facility just yet.

Comment

my pet peeve are people that complain about every single little thing every day...makes me want to give them a knife and tell them hey go kill yourself, your life won't suck any more & then you wont have to bitch about it!

Comment

• Re: Pet Peeve of the Day

Originally posted by CranBeree View Post
                      my pet peeve are people that complain about every single little thing every day...makes me want to give them a knife and tell them hey go kill yourself, your life won't suck any more & then you wont have to bitch about it!
                      Ahhh quit yer bitchin'. Now go do somthing with this here Ginzu
                      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by CranBeree View Post
                        my pet peeve are people that complain about every single little thing every day
                        Gives us a sense of perspective, though - helps us to use them as a mirror and realize when we slip into behaviors ourselves that we dislike in others. No one is worthless; some people can always be used as a bad example.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                          just wear a pair of Depends and let your feelings go
                          Now that's an idea. lol.
                          Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                            Careful what you wish for --- I'm assuming you don't want to be in a medical care facility just yet.

Oh.

I guess it was just a thought. Wishful thinking for those lazy days, you know?.

I'm sure I will probably have something like that when I am old & grey.
                            Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                              Gives us a sense of perspective, though - helps us to use them as a mirror and realize when we slip into behaviors ourselves that we dislike in others. No one is worthless.
                              Well said!!.

I knew you that you have a good head & your shoulder & able to see things in perspective.

I'm just just glad that HT has a button for an ignore list, so I don't have to see what I don't want to see .

No worries, 99% of you all are not in my ignore list, just one person, that's all!.

Aloha. =)
                              Aches & Pains

Comment

I hate it when someone switches the cereal bag for cheerios and honey nut cheerios.

Comment

Working...
                                X