Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best Part of Today

Originally posted by Hellbent View Post
    i let someone in my lane and they gave me a shaka!
    We ALWAYS give BIG SHAKAS, it's common practice. Our little boy yells from the backseat, "BIG SHAKAS TO YOU!"
    ___
    "Be god to each other."

Comment

Posting OUR DAY IN WAIKIKI video from yesterday's family time!

http://youtube.com/profile?user=theinfinitypro
      ___
      "Be god to each other."

Comment

I'm having a rotten day, due mostly to my extremely inefficient use of time yesterday and saturday. This rotten-ness has so far been soothed by short conversations with some of my HPU school-mates. I work at the Hawaii Loa campus, which is where the school of nursing is.

I gotta say, there are worse environments in which to work for eight hours.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I just got done adding a 2nd router onto our (or should I say my) home network. Now that I look at it, I think it would have been easier to just buy a bigger router, or put wireless cards on the desktops... nah.
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by adrian View Post
            I just got done adding a 2nd router onto our (or should I say my) home network. Now that I look at it, I think it would have been easier to just buy a bigger router, or put wireless cards on the desktops... nah.
            Router or switch? Sounds like you could have just used a switch.

Comment

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
              Router or switch? Sounds like you could have just used a switch.
              Its a pair of Linksys home routers.
              How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

NTPupule Day ~ Do WE have Lithium YET! LOL
                http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog/index.php?id=1123#cmt

(((Hugs)))

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Received a rebate check in the amount of $112 from my State Farm Auto insurance. Plus my premium is going down $40 for the next 6-month period!

Comment

Got my full security deposit back from my former office after being a tenant for 11 years! Yay!!!

Comment

"Best Part of Today" is this evening...

My hubby & I went to Zippy's, I grabbed 2 menus as we were being seated, I sat down, & my hubby went to the rest room.

The 2 Menus slipt off of my hand & I thought it was going to slide off of the table, which it didn't. It stoped by the edge. As I was sitting down, I must have accidently shoved the menu off without looking . The Menu slid off & fell underneath the table.

I looked down & looked up with embarrasedment, a young gentleman getting ready to be seated, saw what had happened & I was going to head down to pick them up, next thing I knew, the young lad sat accross from me on the same table, with an astonishment, I was flabbergasted, & speachless, & the first thought came to mind was "What on earth is this young boy sitting accross from me doing?" (I actually thought maybe he wanted to share the table with us so he could also have a nice dinner, but I was wrong.)

Then he crouched down to reach for the 2 menus & handed them to me, & left.

The elderly lady that was with him, asked him if he had nocked it off of the table by accident, & he just replied with "I was just getting the menu from the floor for her". OMG!!. that was the sweetest & most gentlmanly action I have ever been given in all my life.

Thereafter, when my hubby came back, we just continued to order & have our nice dinner. Although I also reiterated to my hubby what had just happened between the young lad & I. He also thought the same as I did about that young sweet gentleman.

I wish there was more young children like that in this world, who would do something so kind out of their own way to do a nice kind deed. =)

True Story.
                      Aches & Pains
                      (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                        Another "best" for today...

A certain, unnamed HT member ended up with a part in a commercial! Be sure to ask her for her autograph the next time you see her in Chinatown.
                        I think I saw it today during the 'Live With Regis & Kelly' show. Auntie Lynn, was that you on the Tomoe Ae commercial?

Comment

Originally posted by ploal5333 View Post
                          I think I saw it today during the 'Live With Regis & Kelly' show. Auntie Lynn, was that you on the Tomoe Ae commercial?
                          heheheh

Nope.

Auntie Lynn
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by ploal5333 View Post
                            The script ended up changing at the last minute so the aforementioned HT member didn't even make it to the editing room floor!!! <sobble!>

Comment

Payday!
                              Even with the banks closed. I have direct deposit and an ATM card, so's I got's some money. Yippie!
                              Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

spent the afternoon at gene juarez.

Comment

Working...
                                X