Best Part of Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Part of Today

So far, hearing "Hey Jude" on my iTunes. What a perfect song.
    http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
    Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
    Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      He was injured in a freak accident on a boat and spent 18 days of the last 6 weeks in the hospital. When bad things happen to good people...
      good he's ok, but
      what condition is the freak in?

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55 View Post
        good he's ok, but
        what condition is the freak in?
        You sound ok so far...

Comment

Being able to drive on the freeways at the speed limit instead of having to watch out for yahoos sliding around on black-ice slick roads!

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

This...is ME sticking my tongue out At you MIULANG! Not in a nice way! hehehe

Best part of my day? Getting a Build bear Coupon in the mail for 20.00 off a 40.00 order! Woohoo! I have been wanting to take my kids there so badly!
            Since when is psycho a bad thing??
            Sharing withother survivors...
            www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
              This...is ME sticking my tongue out At you MIULANG! Not in a nice way! hehehe
              Careful, blue...watch out for that frozen flagpole over there, while you have your tongue out!

Comment

getting my 3-year old finally to finally take his mid day nap....ahhh peace and quiet...at least for a couple of hours.
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
                  getting my 3-year old finally to finally take his mid day nap....ahhh peace and quiet...at least for a couple of hours.
                  That is the best part of any parents day! I was fortunate enough to have children that refused naps at all EVER! I have never seen my children nap unless they were sick!
                  Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                  Sharing withother survivors...
                  www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

my day's not over, but so far, seeing that there are twenty odd posts to this thread makes me look like this: <--- cept, i'm not this shade o'green.

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
                    My camera's battery went dead today while I was photographing the snow...so my 4 year old says..."what batteries went dead mommy?"

I said "Hunny my camera batteries went dead"...so he tore off into his room and drug out his special suitcase and ran back into the room and came out with a string and undid his suitcase...

He pulled out his new camera...the one "santa" MADE for him at the North Pole...he handed it to me and said "Here! You can use mine for as long as you need mom, Santa painted it for me because I am special! and I want you to use it too because you are special too!"

Yeah....THAT was the best part of my WEEK!

this post made me so vicariously happy it almost brought tears to me eyes. and remind me that someday, i would like to spawn some runts of my own.
                    superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

The best part of my day was having lunch with my mom and taking a walk Downtown with her.
                      Don't be mean,
                      try to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Bard View Post
                        Best part of today so far, since I just woke up...? Waking up with me and my wife in good health for one more day

Here's another good one, but don't watch it unless you want it stuck in your head for a few hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKd0JC17XJY
                        DAMMIT!

I should have know it was THAT song!

The last time I had it stuck in my head was when they redid it for Troy Polamalu. GAH!
                        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                        We're not here to mess around
                        Boston, you know we love you madly
                        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                        You know we couldn't live without you
                        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Today: 3:05 pm +/-

Colt Brennan's announcement that he's staying for his senior year.

Comment

My eldest sister arrived and held our MAMA in a long and loving hold.

Our Ohana is at my Hale for dinner.

Auntie Lynn
                            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

My meeting got out an hour ahead of time, which allowed me to eat a Surf Pac and get a barrel of chicken before heading to the airport. Then I got the gate agent to rebook me from a 7 PM flight to a 3 PM flight. I got to go from HNL to LIH sitting next to who I swear was Bridget Moynahan.
                              Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                                You sound ok so far...
                                you don't wanna meet up with too many locals while yer here, do ya?

Comment

Working...
                                X