Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Part of Today

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post
    Wait, What? Did you move, or did you just finally re-do your surfside place into the "little grass shack" you've been talkin about doing ?
    Surfside is still my primary residence. The remodel is on hold until something is done about a certain employee there who really needs to be removed from "it's" duties! For the first time in 21 years of ownership and 15 years of residency, I'm very unhappy, as are lots of others, with the turn Surfside has taken. It can be rectified but the management company needs to step up to the plate and do something about it. </vent!!!>

I'm moving my office from Kakaako to Waikiki. At my age I don't want to get into a lengthy commercial space lease so I've restructured my business and will move into a "home office"...a residential condominium...where I can do my phone and computer work and also have a town crash pad. Casting sessions will be held at a friend's production company in Kakaako. New "home office" has a full kitchen AND a washer/dryer! YEA!

Tattrat and I will soon be neighbors!

Back on topic...the best part of today, so far? When I read the paper this morning my name wasn't in the obituaries!

Comment

Lunch today with two former co-workers.

Comment

Windshield fixed! and the special day of no tornadoes!
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Getting ready to leave the HOTEL!

Well, just for today, I have 4 more weeks of employment left here, then it is bye bye Virginia Beach!
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

My son's "graduation" from preschool! Yeah, I know, there are too many graduations for too many academic milestones these days, but... I'm still proud of the little guy. Next year he's going from special education to the "general population."

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
              Surfside is still my primary residence. The remodel is on hold until something is done about a certain employee there who really needs to be removed from "it's" duties! For the first time in 21 years of ownership and 15 years of residency, I'm very unhappy, as are lots of others, with the turn Surfside has taken. It can be rectified but the management company needs to step up to the plate and do something about it. </vent!!!>

I'm moving my office from Kakaako to Waikiki. At my age I don't want to get into a lengthy commercial space lease so I've restructured my business and will move into a "home office"...a residential condominium...where I can do my phone and computer work and also have a town crash pad. Casting sessions will be held at a friend's production company in Kakaako. New "home office" has a full kitchen AND a washer/dryer! YEA!

Tattrat and I will soon be neighbors!

Back on topic...the best part of today, so far? When I read the paper this morning my name wasn't in the obituaries!
              Waikiki...I'm jealous !

Work/Crash pad....now I'm REALLY jealous.

You have it figured out Sue
              http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
              Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
              Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

OK, my best part of today....

Knowing my Tikiyaki Orchestra album is finally DONE....Artwork and all.

Artowrk is finished.I'm going to live with the audio master for a week, while I'm in Hilo (yay!) then come back to burbank, and, provided that I'm ok with the way it all sounds, send it off to be manufactured.

The package will contain a Tikiyaki Orchestra Drink coaster and a cocktail umbrella inside the front spine of the CD case :-)

Here's the cover.

Comment

Had an awesome loco moco for lunch. over easy eggs over two tender hamburger patties, covered in not-salty brown gravy. two steaming scoops of rice--no crispy sections. gravy flowing, creating an oral treat as it married with the Best Foods mayonnaise from a scoop of macaroni salad.
                  Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

OK, my best part of today....

Knowing my Tikiyaki Orchestra album is finally DONE....Artwork and all.

Artowrk is finished.I'm going to live with the audio master for a week, while I'm in Hilo (yay!) then come back to burbank, and, provided that I'm ok with the way it all sounds, send it off to be manufactured.

The package will contain a Tikiyaki Orchestra Drink coaster and a cocktail umbrella inside the front spine of the CD case :-)

Here's the cover.

Very cool! Congrats. Gave it a listen. Put me down for a copy when it comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
                      Very cool! Congrats. Gave it a listen. Put me down for a copy when it comes out.
                      Me too, me too!
                      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Coolio....Looking at July 1st, but I will post something when it's ready to ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                          Had an awesome loco moco for lunch. over easy eggs over two tender hamburger patties, covered in not-salty brown gravy. two steaming scoops of rice--no crispy sections. gravy flowing, creating an oral treat as it married with the Best Foods mayonnaise from a scoop of macaroni salad.
                          Did you post this from the emergency room?!

Comment

Waikiki...I'm jealous !

Work/Crash pad....now I'm REALLY jealous.

You have it figured out Sue
                            Have always had a work/crash pad in town, Tiki. My (real) office in Kakaako has always been set up so that I wouldn't have to make the long drive home after ridiculously long work days! However, it has no kitchen or washer/dryer!! Or view, for that matter. I'll have a beautiful view in Waikiki altho' it won't be of the ocean. Doesn't matter tho' 'cuz it's really hard to beat my Makaha view!

And, the best part of today? Getting an email from the appropriate person at the Extreme Makeover Home Edition show!

Comment

Did you post this from the emergency room?!
                              lol...actually, during a meeting. I looked like I was taking minutes.
                              Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Have always had a work/crash pad in town, Tiki. My (real) office in Kakaako has always been set up so that I wouldn't have to make the long drive home after ridiculously long work days! However, it has no kitchen or washer/dryer!! Or view, for that matter. I'll have a beautiful view in Waikiki altho' it won't be of the ocean. Doesn't matter tho' 'cuz it's really hard to beat my Makaha view!

And, the best part of today? Getting an email from the appropriate person at the Extreme Makeover Home Edition show!
                                Still jealous, sue....

Comment

Working...
                                X