Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Best Part of Today

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    The best part of today ~ MAMA'S Stent Operation for her aortic aneurysm was a Success! All glory and praise to God Almighty!

Auntie Lynn
    Yippee! It doesn't get much better than that.

Comment

Hurrah! Good news for MAMA, Lynn & the entire `ohana - is good news to all of us!

Comment

Mahalo Tutusue and Leo Lakio! She's resting comfortably in ICU. I'll be going to visit again this evening. Everything all PAU!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Proof that your prayers worked, Auntie Lynn.
          Congratulations on the terrific news!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
            Proof that your prayers worked, Auntie Lynn.
            Congratulations on the terrific news!

Yes!! LikaNui!! He listens to Prayers. AWESOME is HE!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
              Mahalo Tutusue and Leo Lakio! She's resting comfortably in ICU. I'll be going to visit again this evening. Everything all PAU!

Auntie Lynn
              Waitaminute!!! I thought Mama had the surgery a couple of months ago and that you were reporting on a post op visit today. Regardless, so happy she's doing well. She has a very loving and devoted caretaker!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                I thought Mama had the surgery a couple of months ago
                That surgery was to help clear blockages, so that her heart could handle the stent insertion done today. Lotta genetic strength in that `ohana, yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                  Waitaminute!!! I thought Mama had the surgery a couple of months ago and that you were reporting on a post op visit today. Regardless, so happy she's doing well. She has a very loving and devoted caretaker!
                  Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                  That surgery was to help clear blockages, so that her heart could handle the stent insertion done today. Lotta genetic strength in that `ohana, yeah?
                  As Leo explained, MAMA had open heart surgery to clear the blockages so her heart could handle today's procedure. Thank you both for the kind words.

Lynn

Comment

The best part of today was when my wife told me I could take the day off... no honeydos.

Comment

Best part of today was waking up at 7:07 on 7/07/07.

Okay, I actually woke up two hours before that, as usual, but it sounded good, didn't it?
                      But I really did look at my watch at 7:07 on 7/07/07.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Golfing!! I was teeing off at 7am this morning.....7.7.07!

Later went to visit my grandchildren and it was a joy to see them both! My grandson is sitting up real good all by himself and he's crawling too!
                        Lovena

Comment

Okay, I actually woke up two hours before that, as usual, but it sounded good, didn't it?

Now it's your turn to be creepy (see here) - I did the same (I had to be up for an 8:00 radio show; otherwise, I'd have slept right through it.) Then again, it was only 4:07 your time when I did it, but 10:07 my time when you did it.

Comment

Ahhh no wonder it was my lucky day! ...
                            Originally posted by cezanne View Post
                            The best part of today was when my wife told me I could take the day off... no honeydos.

Comment

Today is my mom's 75th birthday. She has more energy than some 40 year olds. Last week, she and my 78 year old aunt when snorkling in the keys. this fall they plan on going hot-air ballooning in New England. Sometimes I have a hard time keeping up with both of them!

Comment

two best parts of today:

1. getting my homework done and posted nine minutes before it was due for an online class. tonight's homework was especially tedious if only bcs today is the worst day of the month for me in terms of errr...feminine stuff (the ladies understand when i say, "it's my second day." )

2. all day was the best part of today, if only bcs eric has been esp nice to me starting from when i woke this morning all through tonight since he knows today is esp hard for me hormonally. he took care of several things for me this morning so i could take a longer shower and made sure the fan was on in the bathroom so my makeup application wouldn't go awry due to wet-hair-makes-face-humid-syndrome. he picked me up from work and took me out for a yummy meatloaf-y good lunch from masa's in mapunapuna which we shared at kahawaii springs park (i think that's what the little park is called). tonight, he shopped and made me a very yummy dinner which included saba, ahi poke, and hokkigai poke, which i enjoyed with a hapa mix of our favorite expensive white and brown rice. oh wait! i forgot something. he also literally fed me chocolate - vanilla FroYo from the FroYo Bar on king street by keeaumoku.

now if only he could wave his magic wand and make the cramps go away, too.
                                superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Working...
                                X