Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: American Idol 6

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    She seemed to have a seat close to the stage. Maybe she was something like a Make-A-Wish kid who'd dreamed of seeing an AI show live? Who knows, but she was certainly overcome with emotion.
    Apparently, she's just an eager young fan.

http://www.insideedition.com/ourstor...px?storyid=677

Unfortunately, I think Sanjaya will make it thru...again. Isn't Howard Stern promoting voting Sanjaya thru on his show? Can't remember if I read that in this thread or elsewhere...probably here!!! I'll give him credit for changing his game and putting some energy into his performance.
    Granted, I don't think he's a genius, but I think he adds more to the show than guys like Chris Sligh who try to hang on the coat tails of previous successes and copy them. I mean, "FRO PATROL"? Get a life :P

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
      Apparently, she's just an eager young fan.[...]Granted, I don't think he's a genius, but I think he adds more to the show than guys like Chris Sligh who try to hang on the coat tails of previous successes and copy them. I mean, "FRO PATROL"? Get a life :P
      Oh wow...she's 13! She didn't look it on tv but that better explains her emotions...at least to a mom with 2 daughters who were once 13!!!

I can't remember if last season had a 'scapegoat'. But season 3 or 4 had that cute, baby-face, red-headed teen crooner who kept getting voted thru!

Comment

HO-LY [insert expletive here].

I cannot believe it.
        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
        We're not here to mess around
        Boston, you know we love you madly
        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
        You know we couldn't live without you
        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

I hate this show, but something Perry and Price said this morning made me do a YouTube search for Haley. Holy Cow. Those are some serious...legs. And some very nice other parts, too.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
            I hate this show, but something Perry and Price said this morning made me do a YouTube search for Haley. Holy Cow. Those are some serious...legs. And some very nice other parts, too.
            My BF said it best:

"You can mute Haley Scarnato and still enjoy her performance. (If she keeps on dressing like that, heellllllllllllooooooooo top 5.)"

Comment

I've missed most of the episodes this season, but you made me curious so I went to the AI website. If you go to this link, Scriv, there's a slide show of 81 photos of her. I only looked at the first five or so to see who she was, but sounds like you and Lei Liko's boyfriend will enjoy it.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

yeah, she got some perky legs
                Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by some moron quoting herself!
                  [...]But...that Blake! He's just so unique. I, like you, questioned his ability in the 60s British pop genre but he managed to knock that song right out of the ballpark. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it!!!
                  ...enough to download the video and an MP3 from YouTube to my iPod. And, just in time, too, 'cuz several of the higher quality vids have already been pulled for violation. Here's the short version (just the song) and the long version (w/clips and judges comments). Unfortunately the latter is a video of the tv screen!

Once again I'm off to take a cold shower! For real...my shower needs fixing!

Comment

Ack! How did that happen??? Yeah, I know, "America voted". But still...

Comment

I've had "What's your name? Who's your daddy?" on repeat since Tuesday night. I finally downloaded Blake into the iPod now he and that song are with me wherever I go!

Comment

I heard on another forum that on Ryan Seacrest's radio show he was talking to the people who were elminated and each one of them said there is a guy who is still in the competition who thinks he's the guaranteed winner this year and no one can stand him because of his ego. They said that everyone else gets along but no one likes this guy at all. I wonder who it is?
                        Last edited by nikki; March 22, 2007, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nikki View Post
                          I heard on another forum that on Ryan Seacrest's radio show he was talking to the people who were elminated and each one of them said there is a guy who is still in the competition who thinks he's the guaranteed winner this year and no one can stand him because of his ego. They said that everyone else gets along but no one likes this guy at all. I wonder who it is?
                          I'm going to guess that it's Chris Sligh (or however you spell it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                            I've had "What's your name? Who's your daddy?" on repeat since Tuesday night. I finally downloaded Blake into the iPod now he and that song are with me wherever I go!
                            Time of the Season - Zombies

Comment

Originally posted by alohacandy View Post
                              I'm going to guess that it's Chris Sligh (or however you spell it.)
                              Simon's accused Blake Lewis of thinking he's better than he is..."I think you think you're better than you are.". I can see the possibility of an ego trip and really hope I'm wrong!

Comment

Don't you think most of them think they're better than they are? That's the whole point of a talent contest, isn't it?
                                But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                                GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Working...
                                X