American Idol 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: American Idol 6

Interesting that they divided them into three groups. I could have predicted the top, middle and bottom groups. But, I never would have guessed that Gina would go before Phil. Oh well... I wonder which of the 3 divas has the highest votes?

Comment

Yep! Was pretty easy to distinguish top, middle and bottom!

Comment

If tonight's episode had been "The Apprentice" then every single one of the final 8 would've been fired. Not a single performance was anything more than karaoke-level singing. Pfffbbbttt.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
          If tonight's episode had been "The Apprentice" then every single one of the final 8 would've been fired. Not a single performance was anything more than karaoke-level singing. Pfffbbbttt.

Boy, what a disappointment... and I was so looking forward to Latin week with J.Lo. They were all so boring, even Sanjaya looked good.

Comment

Oooooh maaaan...I forgot to carry over my iCal alarm for AI to this week. I completely forgot. Poop...

Even Melinda didn't pull it off? Did the judges like anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
              Did the judges like anyone?
              Yes. Simon liked Haley's legs. A lot.
              And I concur.
              Her legs were the highlight of tonight's show, by a mile.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                Did the judges like anyone?
                All the judges liked Blake... but I've already forgotten what he sang.

Comment

Originally posted by nikki View Post
                  All the judges liked Blake... but I've already forgotten what he sang.

Marc Anthony - I Need to Know

I thought it was the best performance of the night. Sexxxxxxy.
                  I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Roast me for this, but I actually thought Sanjaya's PERFORMANCE was the best. Definitely still not the best vocally, but homeboy has learned the art of working the camera. Every time the camera went up close and into his face, he knew how to make the kind of faces at it that make young girls swoon. No wonder all the teenyboppers are going ga-ga over him. I thought it was rather funny because he worked it well.

Comment

• Re: American Idol 6

I didn't watch it, so I had to see what people were saying about Haley. And...I didn't, because I got distracted by this picture.

But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                        I didn't watch it, so I had to see what people were saying about Haley. And...I didn't, because I got distracted by this picture.

Wha-what? Haley's a singer?

Comment

Originally posted by tvguy View Post
                          Roast me for this, but I actually thought Sanjaya's PERFORMANCE was the best. Definitely still not the best vocally, but homeboy has learned the art of working the camera. Every time the camera went up close and into his face, he knew how to make the kind of faces at it that make young girls swoon. No wonder all the teenyboppers are going ga-ga over him. I thought it was rather funny because he worked it well.
                          I saw a partial replay of Sanjaya's performance on The Today Show this morning and thought exactly the same thing. For 17, that kid really knows how to work the camera.

Who was it a couple of seasons ago who easily made love to the camera...Constantine? Bo? The former, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post

Better watch the results show tonight. They'll show footage of last night's performances, and you'll see that what Haley was wearing was about a foot shorter than that green mini-dress!
                            And, um, I think she sang, too. Or tried to. Or something.

Comment

Awww... Hayley's gone. Even tho she was a weak singer, I kinda liked her... she was cute and different from the divas. I would've preferred Phil to go home, but I think his time is almost up anyway.

Comment

Will this be the last season of AI for a lot of viewers?
                                Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X