Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honda Care...who has it, is it worth getting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honda Care...who has it, is it worth getting?

My new Pilot is just over 4k miles and as I understand it, I have until 5-6000 to get Honda Care. I've checked out some internet offers that are much better than my dealer (Honda Windward) offered.

If you have or had Honda Care, I'd like to hear about your experience with and opinion of it.

Re: Honda Care...who has it, is it worth getting?

My extended warranty from Honda Windward was not "Honda Care." It has been a financial winner for me as there were a couple of covered repairs and/or replacements which totaled MORE than the cost of the coverage. These were the burned-out motors on the two sliding doors and cracked engine mounts. These were detected during normal servicing and repaired on the spot.

My coverage was for six years/100K miles which I projected accurately. We have had the Odyssey for five years 10 months and are at 99,100 miles.

Getting the warranty through the dealer has been worth the convenience of having a ZERO-DEDUCTIBLE when the authorized facility does the warranty work and NOT having to pay the actual bill and submitting it for reimbursement from a third-party warranty company. In my case, Honda Windward contacted the company directly and got the authorization from them.

Comment

Working...
    X