Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Dancing with the Stars" on ABC - Season 4

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    Short and sweet...Apolo, Laila and Joey were great. But the best news? Joss Stone performs tomorrow night. <setting alarm in iCal>
    Let's hope she doesn't pull a Britney.
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Re: &quot;Dancing with the Stars&quot; on ABC - Season 4

Originally posted by Random View Post
      Let's hope she doesn't pull a Britney.
      Perish the thought! Joss performed on Leno tonight and...dayam...that 20 year old is just plain, ol' outrageous. I just downloaded "Tell Me 'Bout It" from iTunes. The song and the music video come bundled for 1.99.

I'm anxious to see who will dance to her performance tomorrow. I'm guessing the choreography will be funky-sultry-sexy-soul!

Comment

OMG!!! Joss' performance along with the dancers and their choreography was incredible! The dancers didn't knock it out of the ballpark...they leveled the ballpark. If Julianne doesn't become a regular on the show and if her brother isn't asked to participate next season I'll probably lose interest! Those 2 youngsters are a total joy to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
          No, she pissed on my Cheerios.
          Lei, (feel like I'm talking to myself, but I'm not... )

Do you blog? If not, you reaaaaaallly should!
          I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
            OMG!!! Joss' performance along with the dancers and their choreography was incredible! The dancers didn't knock it out of the ballpark...they leveled the ballpark. If Julianne doesn't become a regular on the show and if her brother isn't asked to participate next season I'll probably lose interest! Those 2 youngsters are a total joy to watch.
            I dunno. For me, it's like that SNL "Gumbo's All-Star Christmas Special" skit featuring the Donnie & Marie characters (the Marie role was played by Julia-Louis Dreyfus) who sang a love song, looked into each others' eyes, and then started making out.

I mean, for goodness's sake, the dance was the sensual rumba, right?

P.S. Go ahead, Lei Liko. Make fun of the one-legged loser who pissed on your Cheerios.

Comment

I dunno. For me, it's like that SNL "Gumbo's All-Star Christmas Special" skit featuring the Donnie & Marie characters (the Marie role was played by Julia-Louis Dreyfus) who sang a love song, looked into each others' eyes, and then started making out.

I mean, for goodness's sake, the dance was the sensual rumba, right?

P.S. Go ahead, Lei Liko. Make fun of the one-legged loser who pissed on your Cheerios.
              haha. come on now, even some offensive humor is good every now and then.
              Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

[...]I mean, for goodness's sake, the dance was the sensual rumba, right? [...]
                Certainly not a traditional rumba...unless you consider popping and swing steps a part of rumba! The choreography was unique...like Laila's the night before!!! That's what I liked about it. Well, that...and watching Julianne dance with her brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                  haha. come on now, even some offensive humor is good every now and then.
                  Not to me. Offensive humor tend to hurt people. I should know, I like hurting people.
                  Last edited by Random; April 25, 2007, 03:02 PM.

Comment

I don't understand why the judges keep ripping Steve Sanders on his performances. They're snooty just because Sanders is a rich kid from Beverly Hills. They really need to be more objective in judging this guy, he's really not getting a fair shake here.

Btw, anybody else want to be stuck in a Carrie Ann Inaba/ Diane Mizota sandwich?

Comment

Originally posted by Keanu View Post
                      I don't understand why the judges keep ripping Steve Sanders on his performances. They're snooty just because Sanders is a rich kid from Beverly Hills. They really need to be more objective in judging this guy, he's really not getting a fair shake here.

Lovena

Comment

Originally posted by LeiKaina View Post
                        Lei, (feel like I'm talking to myself, but I'm not... )

Do you blog? If not, you reaaaaaallly should!
                        Why yes I do!

Btw, anybody else want to be stuck in a Carrie Ann Inaba/ Diane Mizota sandwich?
                        I'm sure most guys would give a hearty FOOK YES! to that.
                        Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                        We're not here to mess around
                        Boston, you know we love you madly
                        Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                        Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                        You know we couldn't live without you
                        Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post

I'm sure most guys would give a hearty FOOK YES! to that.
                          Throw in Teresa Strasser and it would be fooking Fantasy Island.
                          Last edited by Keanu; April 25, 2007, 08:01 PM.

Comment

So I made a list of people I'd like to see compete in this competition

Johnny Knoxville
                            Jason Alexander
                            Jon Stewart
                            George Carlin
                            Terry Bolea aka "Hulk Hogan"
                            Rosie O'Donnell
                            Ellen Degeneres
                            Grace Jones
                            Morrisey

Comment

Not me. Inaba seems too fake. I like real sandwiches.
                              Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                                Not me. Inaba seems too fake. I like real sandwiches.

She's got no boobs, she can't be fake.

Btw, have you seen Mizota in jeans? woo hoo! even a half a sandwich is goody goody.

Comment

Working...
                                X