Special ordering class pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special ordering class pictures?

As I went through all my old elementary school class pictures (the group pictures) I realized I'm missing two years in a row. My 1985 school year at Ewa Beach Elementary and one of my years at August Ahrens. I asked my parents and they searched what they have left of school pictures and they said they don't have any of my class pictures. I'm on organize my pictures mode and I'm worried I lost them forever. Last time I actually remember seeing them was after high school but sometime before "moved out and married." I have all my individual pictures from each year but those two class photos seem to be gone.

Does anyone know if it's possible to special order something like that? Who would I call? Is there maybe a website? Is it too long ago to even have hope of getting again?
    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Re: Special ordering class pictures?

Originally posted by LeiKaina View Post
    As I went through all my old elementary school class pictures (the group pictures) I realized I'm missing two years in a row. My 1985 school year at Ewa Beach Elementary and one of my years at August Ahrens. I asked my parents and they searched what they have left of school pictures and they said they don't have any of my class pictures. I'm on organize my pictures mode and I'm worried I lost them forever. Last time I actually remember seeing them was after high school but sometime before "moved out and married." I have all my individual pictures from each year but those two class photos seem to be gone.

Does anyone know if it's possible to special order something like that? Who would I call? Is there maybe a website? Is it too long ago to even have hope of getting again?
    Your best bet would to call the school. I imagine that they have some kind of file where they keep old photos. If they don't, I'm sure they could put you in touch with the company that took the school pictures. Hopefully they're still in business.

When I was in grade school about 20 years ago, House of Photography (if I'm not mistaken) did our school photos. I know my mom still has my PreK-8th grade pictures. The ones from high school I wouldn't mind burning.
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Working...
    X